LegacyGT.com

performance pulleys

Elliottlj

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure if you get a full set that they are stock size, just lighter. Underdriving your alternator and PS pump may cause you problems.

That said, I have a perrin crank pulley on my 2.2L and I found it to be a worthwile mod. They should pretty much fit any EJ engine.

Make sure if you get a full set that they are stock size, just lighter. Underdriving your alternator and PS pump may cause you problems.

I had a complete Underdriven set of pulleys on my 2.5 and never had a problem,........ever. No dimming, no PS pump problems, not anything.

:munch:

Define 'best'. Cheapest? Highest-quality? Lightest?

I know ATi makes a pulley that is lighter than stock, but has a shock absorbtion system in it to help minimize wear and tear on the engine bits. Not as a light or cheap as a standard lightweight pulley.

the 2.5 N/A doesnt put out the power im lookn for...

so i think i might just shell out some money and rebuild my car completely and put a ej22t in it

and repaint it and all that good stuff :)

cuz ive been wanting a turbo car and i was planning on selling my car to get one but it might be cheaper to just put the turbo motor on my car

Josh at VividRacing is the man, shoot him a PM and he'll take care of you, he posted in this thread already I think...

Agency Power Pulley, 1.1lbs, good solid construction, I've had it on the car for just over a year and not a single problem, had an issue with the stocker starting to fray belts (2 in a month), so replaced it with that and viola no more issues, better low-end acceleration and power, made engine idle more happy and was easy to do. plus it was cheap

Archived