LegacyGT.com

Legacy Part Numbers.

Can I confirm that for the front O2 sensor the part # is 22641aa32a?

I have a 2005 LGT auto and I am looking online and the 2005 is not coming up with that part #. I checked with Fred Beans and while they do carry the part above, if look for the sensor by the car year/model, there is another one that comes up. No part # listed but the price is different.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

For Power Seat users:

Switch, Power Seat

Passenger Side - 64176AG00A - $96+

Driver Side - 64176AE10A - $90+

The actual adjuster "knobs - Power and Recline" P/Ns are color-specific as follows:

Knob, Power Seat

Passenger and Driver Side

Black - 64143AE01AJC - $22+

Ivory - 64143AE01AWA - $22+

Knob, Reclining

Passenger and Driver Side

Black - 64143AE00AJC - $21+

Ivory - 64143AE00AWA - $21+

The cover that the power seat control mounts to is called a Cover, Recline Adjuster. There's specific P/N depending on what color you need as follows:

Cover, Recline Adjuster

Passenger side

Black - 64115AG27AJC - $30+

Ivory - 64115AG27AWA - $30+

Driver Side

Black - 64115AG24AJC - $30+

Ivory - 64115AG24AWA - $30+

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Anyone have a part number for an OEM rear fog light switch that will work for the wagons? I read that the original EDM switch is on the stalk...which I'm not trying to do. But want a separate OEM switch (look) for the rear fog install (next on my list of mods).

Anyone have a part number for an OEM rear fog light switch that will work for the wagons? I read that the original EDM switch is on the stalk...which I'm not trying to do. But want a separate OEM switch (look) for the rear fog install (next on my list of mods).

USDM does not have an OEM rear fog setup.

unclemat and others have done the EDM part install. The info you seek is likely in one of these:

Wagon Rear Fog Light Install

EDM LHD Wagon Rear Fog Lamp

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

USDM does not have an OEM rear fog setup.

unclemat and others have done the EDM part install. The info you seek is likely in one of these:

Wagon Rear Fog Light Install

EDM LHD Wagon Rear Fog Lamp

Thanks SBT, I reviewed both of these posts prior to posting my question in this thread. Neither discuss using a separate switch to control the rear fog light. I think I will just research a separate switch that has somewhat of an OEM look to it to install rather than try to convert to EDM or tap the front fog light circuit. Thanks again

• 1 year later...
BUMP to a great thread.

Anyone knows what the part number is for that mount that goes between the engine and the chassis next to the turbo. I dont even know the name of it.

I think you mean the pitch stop. Here are several options including the Subaru GroupN.

https://www.rallysportdirect.com/scp/drivetrain/drivetrain-mounts-and-bushings/pitch-stop-mounts

• 4 months later...

Hi am trying to order some top hats for a set of bilstien i got off a 2008 legacy 3.0r ( going on my 05 legacy gt). i searched the 1stsubaruparts website and am getting 2 different part numbers and then i come here to this parts list and it also has a different part number. And my other question is should i order the top hats for a 06 spec b, 07 spec b or a 2008 3.0r ( or are they all the same just different part number).

Here are my parts from the website

-06 spec b top hats part # 20320ag00a

-08 3.0r -20320ag01a

or the part number listed on this parts list- 20320AG000

thanks for any help hopefully not to confusing.

Hi am trying to order some top hats for a set of bilstien i got off a 2008 legacy 3.0r ( going on my 05 legacy gt). i searched the 1stsubaruparts website and am getting 2 different part numbers and then i come here to this parts list and it also has a different part number. And my other question is should i order the top hats for a 06 spec b, 07 spec b or a 2008 3.0r ( or are they all the same just different part number).

Here are my parts from the website

-06 spec b top hats part # 20320ag00a

-08 3.0r -20320ag01a

or the part number listed on this parts list- 20320AG000

thanks for any help hopefully not to confusing.

Your question is clear. I don't have direct experience with Spec B struts, but I'll try to help decipher your part numbers vs. the 1stsubaruparts website:

1. 20320AG00A = "Legacy/outback , Without Gt Limited Spec B Location: Left". I would easily rule out this one.

2. 20320AG01A = "Legacy/outback, Sedan, With Spec B Model , Without Gt Limited Spec B Location: Left". I would lean towards this one as the first choice.

3. 20320AG000 = "Strut Mount F C0u4 , With Gt Limited Spec B Location: Left". This part number would probably work too.

Here's another post that tries to explain the difference between the last two part numbers.

• 10 months later...
Does anyone know of a Silver Center cap for Spec B, that either has the logo and says spec b or Subaru with spec B on it as well. I could have sworn somewhere on the net I saw the legacy silver center cap, with spec B on it . Does this really exist or is it an aftermarket thing?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for the part number for the Legacy 2.0GT front bumper skirt. Seen here:

https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/2958

Anybody know where it is? I've searched for half a day and haven't found anything and now my brain hurts.

Also, will that part bolt onto the USDM number or will I need the JDM one? I'm almost 100% sure I'll need the JDM one but was wondering if anybody knows.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk