Cryotune performance review

2009 specb

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will be closed Friday july 4th-6th in observance of independence day.

We will be closed the following week from the 10th-14th. We will be unable to respond to emails,pms, phone calls etc until Tuesday.

All customers will be provided with a safe revision to get them through these time periods as well since no customer will be left in a unsafe situation.

The reason for this announcement is to allow people to plan their builds and e-tune/dynotune/road tunes accordingly.

Thanks for your support!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Thanks and glad you guys are enjoying your tunes.

I truly appreciate the positive word of mouth as my business has been built on referral's and return customers.

I just got done sending out a ton of revisions, base maps, emails and pms. Sent out 4 T-shirts this last week as well across the country.

Thanks for the continued support and consistent business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best experience I have ever had with anyone in any type of auto related areas or maybe even anyone in any business setting! I got a Great reliable and safe tune by Dave and think his care and knowledge is above and beyond..

Once you talk with Dave about your car or tuning needs you will understand what I mean by above and beyond and you will likely be driving around with him or receiving a map by email in no time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

To Celebrate Labor Day we have decided to give a little back and offer our Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Stock Fueling E-tunes at a 10% off special from Monday the 25th through Labor day evening. This is your chance to jump on the same quality tune at a small discount.

This includes The Cobb Accessport and Opensource tuning.

Thanks and have a happy holiday!

*This pricing does not include Stage 3 aftermarket fueling*

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks to all that have taken advantage of the labor day special so far. Always nice to try and give a little back. The special is good through sept 1st end of day so jump on board if your looking to get in on the deal.

Again this applies to stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3 stock fueling tunes only, No aftermarket injector tunes.

Thanks

Dave

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=190766&stc=1&d=1409182900

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=191091&stc=1&d=1409587079

Last Day of the special for Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Stock fueling E-tunes. Thanks to all that participated and anyone that purchased over the weekend will receive their instructional email on Tuesday.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys for your business and always happy to help people make their cars run up to expectation with the installed mods.

Keep the orders coming!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am trying to put something cool together and was hoping any customer tuned by Cryotune Performance could help out.

I would like to get the nicest picture you have of your car sent to Cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com.

I Know some of you have sent pic's already so that's not needed unless you have an updated picture that looks more professional or a better back drop. These could include pictures on the road/dyno/mountains/park/ etc.

Thanks and hope to get quite a few together

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I took my 08 Spec B to Dave yesterday for a road tune. He did a smoke test first then we went out for a road tune. It was awesome being able to feel the changes to torque and power in between pulls. It was real time tuning done with me behind the wheel on the road where I was asked how I liked what changes were being made. I was very happy when we were done. I'm a night owl so I took it out at 3 am to have some fun. It was incredible how much difference there was from before. The power was linear and noticeably more. It also felt very smooth. If you live in Colorado go to Cryotune. Dave is a trustworthy and very knowledgeable guy who will tune your car to exactly how you want it. Go get cryotuned!!

Been coming to Dave at cryotune for the last 5 years with nothing but good words for the man. Does a great job and explains everything the whole way.

If you're looking for a tune and don't want dyno time, the road tuning experience really gives you a true appreciation for what he does and how it changes the feel of your car.

Personal experience I've love working with Dave and would recommend him to you as a his service exceeded my expectations and he still remains helpful with questions and suggestions after the tune is done.

Brock

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

What do people recommend, BoostCreep in Longmont or Cryotune? Or both stand up places?

I haven't been to BoostCreep but my friend took his STI there. He had great things to say about Harvey at BoostCreep. My experience with Dave at Cryotune was awesome. Choosing between the two depends on how much money you want to spend, and tuning on a dyno or on the road. Cryotune is less expensive because you aren't paying for dyno time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk