LegacyGT.com

Need some quick help!

yies

hey all thanks again for all the help, I am looking at some prices right now, what do you all say to a black w/ taupe leather gt limited auto.

included:

wheel locks

all weather floor mats

auto dim

security upgrade

OTD 29,700.68 estimated

I still wanted it a little lower, need some advice. thanks.

ic.. yea I am asking about the price. what is the invoice price?

No clue, you may want to check edmunds.com

Also you can always as to see the dealer invoice sheet. It will tell you invoice price and if you look down at the bottom left hand corner you will see "HB1090" or something to that affect. That's telling you there is $1090 wrapped up in holdback the dealer can negotiate into.

u dont mention if ur OTD includes TTL

so for a frame of reference i'll give u the price i paid

27900 for LGT LTD 5EAT wheel locks floormats sub/amp autodim all included in the price.

TTL was extra.

Only difference with ur list of options is that you have the security upgrade and all weather floormats but u dont have the sub/amp.

so add 200 for security and all weather floormats from my price and subtrace 350 since u dont have sub/amp (in effect subtract $150 from my price). If you can get lower..i'll be jealous. good luck :)

thanks for the quick replies. TTL? what is that.. sorry I am new to this. I have heard of the hold back but I am mostly doing this over the internet. wow.. 27900 thats so low. edmunds gives a tmv price of 28, 792.

thanks for the quick replies. TTL? what is that.. sorry I am new to this. I have heard of the hold back but I am mostly doing this over the internet. wow.. 27900 thats so low. edmunds gives a tmv price of 28, 792.

Tax Title liscence i believe.

screw edmunds they'll give you average price of what consumers are paying with their TMV. Which means if i pay 27.9 and some other person who doesnt negotiate and pays MSRP then the TMV is the average of the 2.

Its all about ur negotiating skills. Plus its not like the car is in high demand and not enough supplies. If ur dealer doesnt deal then go to another, BTW whwere are you located?

Do your research and take printouts of this thread and tell ur dealer that "this is the price other consumers are paying and i want that price". Show to the dealer that you have intricate knowledge about the car and are not someone they can take for a ride on the price.

are the dealers able to order in a specified car? I also do not need the other accessories like floormats, extra security, autodim.

I am doing fine without the perimiter alarm but autodim rubber-floormats and sub/amp are good functional accessories.

Dont get the autodim if u feel like u will tint the car

Dont get the sub/amp if u are an audiophile and will replace factory sound right-away. IMO the sub/.amp is very nice to have.

Floormats are good to have. I got the standard ones and got me a set of 4 rubber floormats to put on top from target since i dont like snow sand dirt on my carpet/carpet floormats. i like to keep my car real clean. its nice to have rubber floormats that say SUBARu on them but its no big deal if they are aftermarket as long as they get the job done.

Paid 26 flat 4 a black gt ltd, taupe int, wheel locks but no other extras. I paid almost exactly invoice - all holdback.

congrats!

i'm guessing u got the 5MT and not the 5EAT

so minus 1100 for 5EAT

minus 350 for sub amp and 70 for autodim and 50 for floormats

total of 1500 diff between u and me on options. I pd 27.9 and u pd 26.

I'd say u got a better deal by $200 on me

Thats sweet!!!!

Now if u paid 26 for 5EAT....omg u are a genius!!!!wish i had u to negotiate for me!!!

congrats again and post pics of the new beast

Archived