LegacyGT.com

Endlink opinions

I'm finally going to get the Rallitek rear sway bar for my 05 OBXT and will be changing out the beat endlinks at the same time. Any suggestions for a decent replacement? The Rallitek HD links are pricey and I'd rather put the $$ towards a shiny downpipe and or a Rallispec short block.

I'm finally going to get the Rallitek rear sway bar for my 05 OBXT and will be changing out the beat endlinks at the same time. Any suggestions for a decent replacement? The Rallitek HD links are pricey and I'd rather put the $$ towards a shiny downpipe and or a Rallispec short block.

have you thought about the jdm rear sway?

stock location. stock endlinks. stock everything. but it makes the car handle neutral. been running one for a few years or so and have had 0 issues so far. just better handling.

then get a good alignment.

imo, some of that perceived body roll are the tires not having the best contact patch. need to find the right alignment for your roads and driving style.

+3 for Moog. Great fit, great price, and beefy

310cb1.jpg

Is that the old or new design?

I got my endlinks from Amazon and they don't have the problem solver disk.

Also, my endlinks looked kinda greasy/slightly dirty out of the box like they had been used.

Moog. My rear with 21mm bar have been fine with moog links for 3 years. my front 25mm i moved to solids just becuase and i still wish i hadn't daily driving and i need to regrease them. :(

I have the ebay MiUSA endlinks on the front. Haven't had greasing issues with them. I had to replace all the hardware with better bolts though.

Constantly fighting front end squeaks from my swaybar bushings though.

Is that the old or new design?

I got my endlinks from Amazon and they don't have the problem solver disk.

Also, my endlinks looked kinda greasy/slightly dirty out of the box like they had been used.

I was told this was the new style but I have no way to confirm. I got them about a year ago.

Buy grease able swaybar bushings. they come with brackets that fit. they will have to be modified a bit but zerc fittings rule.

Where please! Want them for a Whiteline RSB

Beefy is new design!

K750049 Front/K750023 Rear try Rockauto.com too

Not $25, think I paid $66 shipped for 2 pairs

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Moog-K750023-Sway-Bar-Link/dp/B001ILOFUG]Amazon.com: Moog K750023 Sway Bar Link Kit: Automotive[/ame] -wrong pic correct model

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Moog-K750049-Sway-Bar-Link/dp/B002M2MHHI]Amazon.com: Moog K750049 Sway Bar Link Kit: Automotive[/ame]

These have gone up in the last 2 years, almost 2x

Energy suspension kit is the way to go. I used to break the stock clamps due to lack of lubrication. ES kit fixed everything!

I have the Perrrin End Links and love them! Billet aluminum is the way to go. moogs just looked too much like stock (even though they look thicker)

Archived