LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Lighting Threads

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/catalog/product/view/id/22234/s/2014-2016-subaru-legacy-fog-light-leds-pair/

Anyone use these yet? Didn't think we could use these without the whole new housing and what not.

Our LED replacement bulbs will fit perfectly in your factory housing, 100% plug and play.

Thanks!

Nick C.

John C.

Diode Dynamics

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/catalog/product/view/id/22234/s/2014-2016-subaru-legacy-fog-light-leds-pair/

Anyone use these yet? Didn't think we could use these without the whole new housing and what not.

I installed the Yellow ones about a week ago. They fit perfectly in the stock housing. Plug and play. Took maybe 5 minutes.

I just visited the Store in the Earth City. The Store rep over there is kind enough to show me LED C- Light for Ours Legacy's. Yes its fitted into Legacy/OB Housing just like the WRX once. I am tempted to take pictures and post it ! (They couldn't turn on the lights as there is no powers supply to those C-Lights)

Surprise One : They should be out in a month or two

Surprise Two : The Headlights he showed me has those Halo LED lights as well, They will be available for sale along with the C- LEDS

Surprise Three : They are also working on the tail lights as turn signals

I am very pleased to see how they are interacting with customers. I would get them as soon they are available, I have also got the full interior LED's and Licence plate LEDS Kits.

Edited by Maheshbabukolla

A MONTH OR TWO?!?!?!?! I need it now... I'll accept prototypes D:

Lol! Our team is working on it! We are in the process of shifting production over to our new 22,000 sq. ft. building, which has nearly triple the capacity to produce these boards.

They will be well worth the wait ;)

Nick C.

John C.

Diode Dynamics

Lol! Our team is working on it! We are in the process of shifting production over to our new 22,000 sq. ft. building, which has nearly triple the capacity to produce these boards.

They will be well worth the wait ;)

Nick C.

I want a 48 hour notice before they drop ;)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ftJRTmTsc]Tail as Turnâ„¢ Module for 2014+ Subaru Legacy - YouTube[/ame]

Tail as Turn™ Module for 2015+ Subaru Legacy

Here's another Diode Dynamics exclusive product for the 6th Gen Subaru Legacy. It will be available on the website shortly.

100% plug and play installation, and made right here in St. Louis

Nick C.

Edited by Diode Dynamics

John C.

Diode Dynamics

Tail as Turn™ Module for 2015+ Subaru Legacy

Here's another Diode Dynamics exclusive product for the 6th Gen Subaru Legacy. It will be available on the website shortly.

100% plug and play installation, and made right here in St. Louis

Nick C.

Will this kit be offered on Amazon (prime) soon?

So does that mean it will never be available on Amazon? I only ask because I see many of your other kits on Amazon prime, which would allow me to get free shipping. Thanks!

If you send us a PM, we will provide you with a code for free-shipping

(U.S. forum members receive free shipping with the code)

Thanks!

Nick C.

John C.

Diode Dynamics