LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

I put on over 213,000 fun miles and went through two blocks on my old 1999 Legacy GT. I miss that car!

Had an Injen air intake that was so sweet, she would always set off car alarms when we drove down the streets.

1962815023_workshit074.jpg.53329c015726c4fc4f6829b173dc9375.jpg

Edited by jimlatro
fix spelling error

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just hit 185,000 on mine at my latest oil change :p got it around 150,000 miles for my 99 legacy 2.5 gt 30th anniversary limited and after a bunch of headaches from poor maintence from the last owner its running strong now.

manual???

• 2 weeks later...
107,798 April 30 11pm Departure MD/DC area

108,985 May 01 10pm Arrive after drive/chase (23 hours straight ~ 1200miles)

109,400 May 02 9 pm Arrive Wichita, KS

Nice, would like to see some pics! storm chasing is fun. I grew up in SD and always wanted an old Jeep etc to chase storms... lol

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• 3 weeks later...
my brother tried to save a basketball from hitting the car as i was backing her into the garage and as he thankfully knocked the ball away he hit the antena with some force and it's now kinda broke. i was sooooo pissed. it works and plays music when it extends all the way, but the problem is that it gets down to the last part when it retracts and it gets stuck so it sticks out about 8-10 inches. got a quote from local subi guy and he said it will be about $75 for the parts and about $75 for labor :( ughhhh

I wouldn't complain about driving my car less :eek:

I drive wayyy too much. Almost 2000 miles a month, and in the fall it's going to be a 70 mile each way commute for 8 months.

I'll have some rapid mileage going on my leggy! It has 234k on it now. Well over 300k on the engine..

The 2.2 is a beast of a motor. Not sure of the exact miles on mine. I got it in a weird deal. but with some tracking back to owners, it has over 300k miles on the engine. Starts right up and runs great!

Wow, 130k, mine hasn't seen that for a loong time! By end of the week it'll be at 220k.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon