LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Last Thursday I was going down Bode and saw Boxer coming the other way. The big ass front mount gave it away from a long way off.

Fuck that! It blends right in. :iam:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/SteveISU/102_1037.jpg

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Spotted a Regal blue GT sedan today on Rt. 25 in Aurora (may have been Montgomery). Looked to have an 04 STi style scoop on it. I waved and think I saw you wave back.

that was me 06 LGT OBP with a Cyber R scoop i saw you and i waved also not used to the Forester crowd waving they usually just flip me off. j/k. is that Forester lowered? either way it looked good.

btw it is in Montgomery and the Post Office calls it Broadway Rd. aka Rt.25 aka East River Rd. confused yet? :lol:

Edited by bosco
sp
Stay Stock Stay Happy

That would be Bosco. But his is black. Montgomery sounds very right and large scoop again fits right in for a BOSCO spotting.

now all i need is the cool grill and lower the car again. :)

Stay Stock Stay Happy

that was me 06 LGT OBP with a Cyber R scoop i saw you and i waved also not used to the Forester crowd waving they usually just flip me off. j/k. is that Forester lowered? either way it looked good.

btw it is in Montgomery and the Post Office calls it Broadway Rd. aka Rt.25 aka East River Rd. confused yet? :lol:

Thanks for the compliment! It's slightly lowered with KYB GR2 struts and Whiteline springs (got tons of other mods, suspension and otherwise, that you can't really see though ;)).

I grew up in Aurora so I'm pretty familiar with that road. It's also called Broadway in Aurora.

Thanks for the compliment! It's slightly lowered with KYB GR2 struts and Whiteline springs (got tons of other mods, suspension and otherwise, that you can't really see though ;)).

I grew up in Aurora so I'm pretty familiar with that road. It's also called Broadway in Aurora.

next time you're in the area stop by i'm just up the road from were you saw me. mod on. :)

i own a 03 Forester also non turbo

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Last week i saw an 08+ NA silver sedan walking out of my BP office.

Last night at the Dominicks in Naperville I saw this guy with a Roto sticker on it.

spotted.thumb.jpg.de84162de0c08b636f63723a3d4de89d.jpg

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

That reminds me, i saw a shitload of legacies in Wisconsin the other day :)

But seriously I saw a silver GT heading north on Mill Street in naperville 2 nites ago.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti