LegacyGT.com

stage 2 and looking to upgrade

I just finished the install on a catless up/dp about 3 hours ago and yes im looking for more lol. i already have an short ram and my cobb ap will be delivered tomorrow, so i will be runing it on a stage 2 map a good amount of the time. deffinetlly a huge power increase from stock. but im a parts addict and always lookign for a little more. :lol: where do I go from here? i know bigger turbo, injectors, fuel pump and fmic are options. is there an in between from where i am to a turbo upgrade?

^this. Get injectors and a fuel pump. With a proper tune, it will feel like a slight turbo upgrade. However if e85 is not readily available, I've been happy with the results of my well tuned stg2 with fmic and boost control solenoid.

Depending of your altitude you can go e85 w/ a fuel pump and stock injectors. I'm in Denver and my stock injectors are running about 91% on e85, picked up 23hp/28tq based on virtual dyno over my stg 2 tune. My tuner also sells 3 port selonids pretty cheap and that will help the car boost better as well. PM me and I can give you his info. E85 tune is def noticable over stg 2 91 tune

Archived