LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOTTED:

Dark Blue 05 stick shift LGT wagon with what looked like a cobb shift knob. was in the underground parking garage below 1 Penn Plaza in midtown NYC.

Silver LGT wagon with quad tip exhaust and an STi badge on bottom right of rear hatch/trunk. I was in line to turn left into the holland tunnel around 2:30 and you went by straight. Car sounded modded maybe catless

Spotted at 4pm today in traffic exiting the Manhattan Bridge and getting onto the BQE.

Silver Legacy GT Wagon with tinted tails, aftermarket exhaust, lowered, orange aftermarket rims in the rear but silver in the front.. Besides the mismatched rims, it looked pretty good.

I was in the blue 2.5 RS..

apparently this guy was spotted again by the guys at Fatlace.

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/emanansala/FTLC/comicon/_MG_1604.jpg

http://fatlace.com/life/comic-con-nyc-gundams-street-fighter-vs-capcon-3-and-the-outfits/

4th Gen LGT with BBK (red calipers), LGT.com sticker, Tein sticker pulling out of the Mt Sinai Hospital patient parking garage in NYC around 2:45 this afternoon. I was waiting to pay in that biga!s line. I hate spotting lgt's without mine, i don't know what to do.

4th Gen LGT with BBK (red calipers), LGT.com sticker, Tein sticker pulling out of the Mt Sinai Hospital patient parking garage in NYC around 2:45 this afternoon. I was waiting to pay in that biga!s line. I hate spotting lgt's without mine, i don't know what to do.

Wow the one between 97 and 98? I've been working at the Sinai MC construction job on 102 and I have been parking at that garage almost all summer, I haven't seen that one before. Only had my OB there a couple times so I doubt anyone has seen me either.

Wow the one between 97 and 98? I've been working at the Sinai MC construction job on 102 and I have been parking at that garage almost all summer, I haven't seen that one before. Only had my OB there a couple times so I doubt anyone has seen me either.

I'm pretty sure the entrance was on 99th St. Right turn off Madison, 1/2 way down the block on the right.

Very nice Grey LGT with grey wheels at Cherry Hill Subaru today

You were storing your car for three months ... I was getting a replacement turbo installed because of a perrin UP gone bad

Good Luck on the three month move !!!

Nice meeting you too! and its 3 YEARS not months...ha

Was anyone on rt 18 south by Rutgers yesterday around 8:20p? Dark silver '08 or '09 LGT with rallyarmor mudflaps, what looked like a rallitech RSB, BOV, factory spoiler? I think you turned off on the rt 1 north ramp, not totally sure but you were in the lane for it but I turned off first for rt 1 south.

Silver lgt with two guys in it on 95 in NJ not far from the city headed south. I was in silver legacy gt rims lowered exhaust. I pulled up next to you then accelerated and headed on my way. Was probably 7:40 am