LegacyGT.com

Largest size injectors with stock fuel pump

Cyclozene

With the stock MAF scaling you can come to a point where the stock pump cannot even keep up with the stock injectors.

The GRB STi has the same injectors as your LGT yet has a pump which can do about another 20lph. What does that tell you?

Forget the Walbro. Get the DW65c which fits without needing to modify the surge tank, grind on the pump etc.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Honestly, you just have to test fit and grind on what needs to be removed. I removed a bunch of material from my housing(before housings were available to buy). Even with the old write up, I found myself removing material where it wasn't specified. As long as you get the correct O-Ring to seal the pump to the housing, it'll fit and fuel fine. The pump wont move much because it sandwiches itself inside the housing.

PS: I looked over your swap, looks great! Glad someone could use the manifold properly.

I found a good writeup on iwrx. So I'll just have to see how it goes. And thanks. It was in super good condition! Minus the bolt holes on the inside where you cut them out!!!!! Haha jk jb weld fixed that!

—Pirated Tapatalk app

Archived