LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Subaru Meet 2006!

Aczwild

Well its been announced and I'm hoping to go this year, here is the direct post from NASIOC

WICKED BIG MEET 2006

(wicked bigger meet)

Save the date:

Saturday May 20th

at

Nashoba Valley Ski Area in Westford Ma.

10am to 4pm

This year we'll have:

- Better parking

- More food (and cold drinks)

- More vendors

- More raffle prizes

- Less heat

- More music

- More awards

- Less pollen

- Shorter lines

- Better AV security

- More blimp

- More race cars

- An expose area

- More info/tech sessions

- And a bouncy-bounce for kids young and old http://images.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/banana.gif

Stay tuned for event details, vendor opportunities, and ways to volunteer and help out

Please follow the link below for more information, directions, sponsors and registration for the event. Registration has been delayed till April 11th due to some difficulties. See all you there!!!!!!

Wicked Big Meet '06

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who lives the closest to Nashoba? We need a place to meet and person to organize this ahead of time so we can go in as a group this year. I wasn't parked near any LGT's last year. The closest car to park near me last year was a lousy red 3.0 rrrr.;)

yea if i go Andrew will..he has sti seats now too.ohh yea and i am getting a accessport there hopefully some one can help me with it there
Sweet I'll have to check it out when I'm up at Junction sometime between Friday and Tues while I'm home. I'm gonna have to bring my car up there anyway to get a new Catpipe

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived