LegacyGT.com

rear spoiler

I just bought a APR rear drag soiler for my 2006 subaru

Any tips for installing it, I have never done it before?

Thanks

Will

Its at car domain.com Product #as-105526 brushed aluminum black 55inch wide, 4inch tall, I liked the look of something low profile, and the car is midnight blue.

Let me know

Thanks

Will

IAny tips for installing it

return it. any installation method of that "universal" spoiler on this car is incorrect, IMO. Anyway, you'd likely be the first I've heard of on this site anyway. You're the pioneer and will need to make your own install write-up.;)

ignore him, he'll go away.

I just bought a APR rear drag soiler for my 2006 subaru

Any tips for installing it, I have never done it before?

Thanks

Will

link?(uninstalled)pics?

you are not describing what you have concisely.

APR has LOTS of wings

I think I can help you out here.

1.) Upon receiving spoiler unpack from shipping container.

2.) Find large garbage can to throw waste into.

3.) Insert spoiler into garbage can. If needs be stomp on it to bend it over in order to fit.

4.) Take empty box and use to store old clothes in, or magazines. Or optionally dispose of box as well in the same manner as the spoiler.

5.) Go into garage and obtain ball peen hammer, or claw hammer.

6.) Hit self in head until urge to rice out your otherwise nice car passes.

7.) Repeat step "6" as needed anytime the urge hits.

I think I can help you out here.

1.) Upon receiving spoiler unpack from shipping container.

2.) Find large garbage can to throw waste into.

3.) Insert spoiler into garbage can. If needs be stomp on it to bend it over in order to fit.

4.) Take empty box and use to store old clothes in, or magazines. Or optionally dispose of box as well in the same manner as the spoiler.

5.) Go into garage and obtain ball peen hammer, or claw hammer.

6.) Hit self in head until urge to rice out your otherwise nice car passes.

7.) Repeat step "6" as needed anytime the urge hits.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I'm am curious to see this wing, maybe it will look good!?:rolleyes:

Legacy is suppose to be a sleeper car... why make it so noticeable to cops especially with that wing?

and who made up that rule? i guess it works only in country where cops aren't educated enough to distinguish between a legacy and camry.

in japan, where legacy is coming from, it's anything but a sleeper. subaru, the drivers, and the after market parts manufacturers never even tried making into a sleeper.

and who made up that rule? i guess it works only in country where cops aren't educated enough to distinguish between a legacy and camry.

in japan, where legacy is coming from, it's anything but a sleeper. subaru, the drivers, and the after market parts manufacturers never even tried making into a sleeper.

Yea its shockingly amazing how unknown the LGT is in the US, id be willing to bet that 99% of the US population has no clue what it is and couldn't tell you who made it.

Being this is a public forum, I can't express my opinion. Aftermarket wings are just bizarre, I could never get it other than Major D. K. Extension for certain social circles.

I've worked on aero-elastic wings for CART and other aero 'bits', previously at Swift Engineering (www.swiftengineering.com) - every case that I'm aware of on a road car under 125mph the drag exceeds the benefit.

Even Lambo Countach pre wing was a faster car than post wing.

Unique cases, like CART, you need an increase of down thrust at lower speed but want release at higher, because the drag kills fuel you'll lose at the pit. Taylor-able wings is the ticket, but that's for tuning to a course.

A small snip of engineering done on wings (I've done three major projgrams)

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/john-hamilton/id35.htm

Dump the weight, save the $$ and put it under the hood or into other hardware.

My 2 cents.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j206/vwsplit2/Leggys050.jpg

at least its not a gt

I'd say black on black, widebody kit (that doesnt exist) and crazy japo rims and maybe it would work....... ahh if only firing squads still existed

Archived