LegacyGT.com

"New" 08 spec.B w/200 miles. I got it for $25,410 today :)

Alright, I'm pretty beat but the three redbulls I drank on the way home aren't letting me sleep, but at least I didn't fall asleep on the drive back.:spin:

Quick story, I was looking at a 2007 spec.B in sacramento with 45K miles on it. I live close to Tahoe. I searched *every* subaru dealer in California and found a 2008 spec.B in San Bernadino, which is by Anaheim, or LA for anyone outside of california :) Short story even shorter, I called and talked to them this morning, hopped on the next flight down there, they picked me up at the airport and I drove my new spec.B back home tonight!

The best part is that their internet price was $25,410 which is what I happily paid. I tried to get them to pay for my $150 plane ticket down but they wouldn't even go that much lower. I found another one in Redding CA which is 3 hours away not the 8-9 that San Bernadio is. Finally that dealer said if you can get it for that price, buy it.

I'll post more later.

congrats, welcome to the specb club. what color is it and we need some pics!!!!!!

It's Graphite. It's got the wing, and group 1d (I think) - homelink and shock sensor.

I drove all night and have been up since 5am yesterday (it's now 7am here) so I'm going to try and sleep. Gnight.

will post pics soon

Congrats "B" brother(sister?)......nah!--brother! Only a guy would drink 3 red bulls in a row !!! I really love the great prices some of you guys are paying where you live. Here in the Hudson Valley of NY they don't budge much from sticker! ($33500 for mine in Nov 06). LOT'S of Subies around here! Congrats again !
Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Congrats "B" brother(sister?)......nah!--brother! Only a guy would drink 3 red bulls in a row !!! I really love the great prices some of you guys are paying where you live. Here in the Hudson Valley of NY they don't budge much from sticker! ($33500 for mine in Nov 06). LOT'S of Subies around here! Congrats again !

Yeah, but your car was the new model back then. The 08s are two years old now, so they're selling it at a loss to get rid of it.

Well, I finished the break in period in the first 24 hours of owning the car :)

This thing is INCREDIBLE. I went for a 15 miles run over some mixed dirt roads. From rutted logging to decent gravel and everything in between. It ate it all up and begged for more. VDC kept me from sliding even when I wanted to. I'm so excited!

You Bastard!!!!!

I called San Bernidino Subaru an hour after you bought this car.

So i had to settle for this one:

2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT spec.B w/Navi

Bill Kolb Jr Subaru

252 Route 303

Orangeburg, NY 10962

Stock#: 11830 Bill Kolb Price: $26,386 Engine: 2.5L 4 cyls Transmission: Manual 6-Speed Body Style: Sedan Color: Diamond Gray Metallic Interior: Black Leather Mileage: 9,449

http://billkolbjrsubaru.com/AP/739-2-4155004-3092605-4-0/3092605.jpg

Just picked it up yesterday. I was the last customer of the year for the notorious Bill Kolb Jr. All in all it was a great experience. Very fair deal.

I'd rather have the Harmon Kardon Stereo anyway. Sounds incredible!!!

Archived