LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a silver 05-09 LGT sounded like it had exhaust and had an STi sticker on the trunk. Was on main street in Woodbury, CT. I gave the thumbs up but dont know if you saw me. I was in a red dodge Dakota towing a black ford F350 down the road with a tow strap...

This morning, ABP 05/06? GT Wagon w/some sort of 10 spoke? charcoal rims in Belmont, MA on Brighton Street right where it crosses the Fitchburg line. Noticed because not only was I driving my (very similar) ABP 05 Wagon, but it looked like you might even have had the exact wheels that I 'm lusting over. Couldn't be sure since you were rolling. But the color was definitely right. Lookin' good!

Saw you again. Same area! Clearly we commute against each other in the morning. Didn't see you in time to honk, but we have the same damn car. :p

3 LGTs yesterday between 2-3PM on I95 south - two in Mass : 05/06 RBP sedan with bike rack getting off exit 18, and an 05 black LGT sedan closer to i495 - we waved; then silver LGT sedan (lowered ?) in Providence, also exchanged waves.

Few LGTs driving North on I95 as well. Yesterday felt like LGT day all around :)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

silver second gen with yellow fogs and ugly silverstar headlights (both of which were on despite the bright, sunny morning that made the driver need sunglasses).

about 11 this morning

128 southbound, a little north of the liberty tree mall

YOU DRIVE LIKE A DOUCHEBAG.

there is absolutely no reason at all...

1) to tailgate and then

2) to try to pass me on the right

3) on a crowded two-lane highway

4) on thanksgiving day

5) when the speed limit is 55, and the going rate of traffic is about 70.

6) oh yeah, and learn to signal.

you bring shame to the legacy name.

I'm thankful that one of these days you're gonna get yours in a big way.

Edited by Billy Dagwood