LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oops, should have specified that in my earlier posting...

Looking for black 2008 / 2009 LGT leather seats.

Looking to purchase or swap cloth seats + $ .

Edited by golunnova

Oops, should have specified that in my earlier posting...

Looking for black 2008 / 2009 LGT leather seats.

Looking to purchase or swap cloth seats + $ .

Can swap anything if you keep the bottom half of your seats. I no longer have the Shrek B seats so I can't tell you how the drivers side was redone. there was a different connection/ modded wire added to make powered portion work. Anyone figure out the memory seat positions for the drivers seat?

Hey guys, I know this is an extreme longshot...but here it goes.

South Florida here, looking to swap Beige (warm ivory?) leather front and rear seats from a 2008 3.0R Limited for Black Leather or SpecB seats. Any takers?

If there is anybody who wants to do a full swap (seats, lower dash, center console, door cards, etc.), I am also open to that. I have the new carpet lined up, seats are next, and after that it's piece by piece, junkyard style.

Willing to travel a reasonable distance. I'm sure we can work the details out. Shoot me a PM. Thanks :)

This air bag thing is getting confusing. I have an 05 LGT wagon with cloth seats. The car came with a set of power leather seats from an 05. The driver seat is already installed, no issues. The passenger seat was attempted by the previous owner but created an air bag light. So in order to do a swap I need to.......?

Swap the air bag module from seat to seat?

Swap the complete seat bottoms?

Install as is and have someone (dealer) reprogram ecu? (possible?)

Be content with a leather driver seat only?

Set seat on fire?

Set seat on fire. :lol:

The seats vary from year to year. The driver seat wiring can always be modified to work, but you'll need to keep your passenger seat bottom/internals. I did a write up on this a while ago. I'll search for it.

• 2 weeks later...
I must have missed it in that link. What is the best way to remove the seat position buttons? I got a seat to "Drop In" but need to get the mangled buttons off that were damaged by the person who recovered or shipped the seat.

I'm looking to swap interior woodgrain trim for silver trim.

I've got an '06 2.5 GT

The pieces on either side of the radio, and the door handle trim too.

I'm knocking on wood and hoping someone would be up for an even trade.

Thanks

I wish someone with an 09 wanted to swap. I like the Woodgrain more personally...

07-09 had three woods, the light one in the taupe, the dark one of the LL Bean, and the reddish one in the black interior (which is my favorite and currently looking for the door cards with such color.

Looking for very good condition front driver and passenger door cards.

My driver side door card looks like someone bit it (literally) and spilled some sort of odd substance on it?? Passenger one is decent but I'd like 2 very good condition ones.

Let me know! Willing to meet within reason.

So I might be picking up a black leather interior out of a the generation prior to the 2005+ Legacy. Anybody know if this will fit in a 2005? I might be selling the black or my current tan interior if anybody is interested.

How do the seats look? I fail @ Google cause it only shows 05 and 11 interior leathers.

they looked dirty but no rips or tears from what I could see. I just don't know if the seat rails and everything would be the same to bolt right in or not.

they looked dirty but no rips or tears from what I could see. I just don't know if the seat rails and everything would be the same to bolt right in or not.

One way to find out. I would be more worried about that little black box under the 05 passenger seat than those rails not working. @ this point it could have been a carry over from previous gens and axed in 06. Also does the seatbelt hook to passenger seat in previous gen?

Edited by Merc6