LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Charleston has a lot more going on than Columbia. There is a heavier medical sector down here with MUSC/various specialties and IT has a decent enough presence.There are quite a few major companies that are located here, along with a considerable DOD presence. In my eyes, it has a better footing economy/career wise.

Also...it's a fun place to be haha. Good luck!

:yeahthat:

Suspension (Spec. B Bilstein & MSI springs) is in and all I have to say is.........WOW :spin:, the car has been totally transformed. What was once a car that could easily be pushed to its' limits in corners, turns and was just not confident driving down the road is now a car that just sort of chuckles at everything I throw at it. Night and day, it is that big of an improvement. Alignment is tomorrow in the morning and that will finally dial in the car.

BIG HAT TIP to SBT, thanks again for helping me out and holding my hand haha.

and the RomRaider woes continue. Can't get it to log at WOT which seems to be a common error.

Blows, time to go get an Accessport and dyno tune :)

Edited by CrowNaza86

and the RomRaider woes continue. Can't get it to log at WOT which seems to be a common error.

I had this same problem. Are you using a VAG-COM cable? I borrowed a friend's official tactrix openport 1.3 cable (threw on two ferrite beads I had attached to my vag-com cable for good measure) and had no problems getting WOT pulls.

Also - reporting in from Clemson SC :)

Rich - good time had by all. Just to clarify for everyone, the MSI springs are Eibach Pro Kit springs that MSI had made for them (exactly the same as EPK springs, even down to the color - just branded MSI for their group buy). IP&T is now selling these same springs branded as Epic springs - with a different color.

And I can say that having driven the car, this was a huge transformation and can't wait to see what it'll be like after the alignment. Need to get some camber adjustment on the rear to really dial it in further. ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Suspension (Spec. B Bilstein & MSI springs) is in and all I have to say is.........WOW :spin:, the car has been totally transformed. What was once a car that could easily be pushed to its' limits in corners, turns and was just not confident driving down the road is now a car that just sort of chuckles at everything I throw at it. Night and day, it is that big of an improvement. Alignment is tomorrow in the morning and that will finally dial in the car.

BIG HAT TIP to SBT, thanks again for helping me out and holding my hand haha.

Blows, time to go get an Accessport and dyno tune :)

Good to hear the install went well. I would like to take a ride in your car to see how those hotchkis sways feel.

I bought a Tactrix 2.0 this morning so I can finish up tuning with Dave at Cryo.

Is anyone interested in a downpipe? 3", wrapped & coated, catted. I can add the tune I bouht for it as well, just need to see if tuner is ok with it.

Note: I'll post the FS link when I can get on a computer. Posting from a cell is no fun.

Edited by CrowNaza86

How much are you looking to get for it?

By the way, I already posted in this thread, but.. My name is Tyler, I'm from Clemson and a part of the Clemson Sports Car Club. I'm new to the Legacy scene (just picked up an 05 with 57k miles, was stock). The Sports Car Club is having a car show / autocross in Greenville -it would be awesome to meet some of you guys there!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/april-20-clemson-motorsports-festival-greenville-sc-201957.html