TGV deletes

ClimberD Hexmods Valve body

suspension is all complete too

last month:

Both front calipers seized, replaced

Drivers Axle exploded, replaced

This month:

Both rear wheel bearings went AWAL, replaced

Averted blown motor last summer, it was just a blown turbo which led to my 1.5xtr current set up

Any takers as to what goes next?

Front wheel bearings.

I hope you have a tune from Mike Kinsman of Tuningalliance.com ?

If you feel the steering wheel shimmy sometimes when driving on the highway and the pavement changes, but the shimmy goes away at the same speed on different pavement, that's a front wheel bearing. Both mine did the same thing weeks before the bearing began to sing.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

already did passenger front about 10k ago, drivers front still good, but I own its replacement already, been waiting for it to go lol. Front got a Subaru unit, rears I did Moog, $78each prime.

My tune was completed by Mikey at EFI, I won last years EFI dyno tune from Wicked Big Meet. Prior to that my tune was from Lance Lucas, after CSK had passed away

Tuning Alliance is no slouch just havnt had to use him yet. I would love to have him complete a tune and compare it to mikey's

already did passenger front about 10k ago, drivers front still good, but I own its replacement already, been waiting for it to go lol. Front got a Subaru unit, rears I did Moog, $78each prime.

My tune was completed by Mikey at EFI, I won last years EFI dyno tune from Wicked Big Meet. Prior to that my tune was from Lance Lucas, after CSK had passed away

Tuning Alliance is no slouch just havnt had to use him yet. I would love to have him complete a tune and compare it to mikey's

I'm gonna go easy on you and say front o2

Now that I know all that, yea front O2 sensor.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

knock on wood, inspected passenger boot last night, looks good. Brembos aint worth it for me, I love my Porterfield pads on DBA 4000 fronts, and centric rears. stainless lines, and grimmspeed master bracket, blue fluid.

Ya know, every time we tell you something you have a answer for it...it seems like your car is well taken care of...go drive it and just wait for the next thing to break like the rest of us....LOL

thanks Max, yea I try to stay on top of things. At 125k I try to preemptively get things before I get left stranded. wicked Big meet is coming soon, and that's my cars long road trip and I wan to avert all issues.

The Car? If you are anticipating on more things going wrong after you put all that money into it maybe its time to get rid of it :lol:

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Rad was already replaced, fuel pump is upgraded, coilovers all around, perrin pulley already. over 6 years ive been around the block with her, she is cut and pulled with flares, I will not be selling her or trading her, she will be a epic long project of years to come. I have no payment, insurance is less than $100. a month full coverage.

Shortblock is most certainly in her future, along with a rebuild for my 5eat,

Rad was already replaced, fuel pump is upgraded, coilovers all around, perrin pulley already. over 6 years ive been around the block with her, she is cut and pulled with flares, I will not be selling her or trading her, she will be a epic long project of years to come. I have no payment, insurance is less than $100. a month full coverage.

Shortblock is most certainly in her future, along with a rebuild for my 5eat,

Do you want to go built 5eat or no? I have 236k on my original 5eat with no problems and we have never gotten a subaru auto trans thats gone bad because of millage or anything else at the shop.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Driver's seat base or maybe dome light lense

this is interesting. I did a quick search on google for seat base, and will search a bit more later - but do you have a line on something I should specifically check out? I'm guessing just visit a local upholstery shop, wasnt sure if that was what you were getting at. the new seat base is actually a good idea IMO.

Archived