LegacyGT.com

Paintless Dent Repair

GTINNH

Stop and ask the dealer/ a dealer. I know the guy stops at the dodge garage- They travel around alot so I would just ask a couple of dealers- I'm sure you will get awnsers real fast.

Check in the Phone Book under Paintless Dent Repair.

Joel

go check out Automotive specialies in Hyde Park on Hyde Park Ave next to the police station. I brought my BMW Z4 there to repair an accident and they just removed all the door dings for me and i didnt even ask. It was a crap load of dings too cause i work at the mall

I've used Dent Wizard in Danvers MA a bunch of times. (978) 777-3368

Their website only lists car dealers. I go to the shop, which is on Rt 114 in front of Lowes.

I used them to repair the hail damage on my LGT back in November. They had my car for 8 days, and the repair was $3500.

While they did an awesome job removing dents from every body panel on the car, they managed to break and scrape the entire bottom of the front bumper cover when someone hit a curb or parking stop. Because I never spotted the damage 3 days after I picked up the car, they blamed me and wouldn't do anything about it, so I am not saying anything good about them.

Archived