LegacyGT.com

"bra" for 2008 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5

:confused:anyone have any experiences (positive/negative) with front end "bra's" on Legacy (sedans)? Finished waxing my new "08" and noticed a few dings from road debris...with only 3k on the car I'm thinking that some additional protection might be in order. Haven't been able to find anyone offering the "08" bra on-line yet.

thanks in advance

The first two Subies we had got chipped like crazy on the leading edge of the hood and the front end. After seeing that, I've had both the latest Subies clearbra'd in less than 5 days from getting them. Subie has crappy paint, so the clearbra is worth every penny!

The kits the shop has used on both cars cover the whole front of the car and the leading edge of the hood, fenders and the front facing side of the sideview mirrors.

There's a vendor on this forum which sells Lamin-X protection for the Legacy. It's a similar product to the 3M clear bra which you can install yourself.

I got my package today and I'll be installing my clear protection within the next week or two. Should be interesting. :)

Archived