LegacyGT.com

borla cbe installed

tomtom78

Today I got my Borla cbe installed and am loving it. The cbe looks high quality and sounds great. It is perfect for me so far, not too loud but you get the boxer rumble. I need to travel on the highway to see if it drones but I doubt it.

tomtom- no drone here and I love it!! I installed the borla CBE before my UP/DP install and thought the improvemet in "sound" was great then, now being at stageII I love it!!:icon_bigg :icon_bigg Not too loud, looks "stealthy" nice fit.
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

love mine too. deep sounding, no droning. not fartcan ricey at all
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Idk about eveyone else but myn looks diff than urs in the picture...my whole thing from the cat... back is shinny and the muffler says borla...and it sticks out just a lil more than in those pics.

Mine is not shiny the whole way, only the tips
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I wish the Perrin I have now a) came with 3" gaskets like it was supposed to, b) had the awesome rolled tips the borla had. Otherwise, it's much louder than the borla which is what I like... I still think it should be louder though... lol.

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

Archived