LegacyGT.com

Found this video on youtube about the S402 Spec C

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OPXYV1dQZ8&feature=rec-HM-r2]YouTube - Subaru S402 Legacy Liberty STI Vs Audi A4 Vs Porsche Cayman[/ame]

I don't speak japanese so I have no idea what they are talking about :lol: but that first part makes the legacy look very bad.

Wagon version would be nice.

But what I realized was that it did look like that the Legacy had a much softer suspension and not as sticky tires. So an upgrade on the suspension and tires would have made the cornering speed a lot better.

453747.png

wow in the beginning it looks so unstable vs. the audi. the audi looked so planted.

I took a 2009 2.0T canyon carving a couple of weeks ago. the LGT suspension is dreadful in comparison.

• 1 month later...
its pretty funny if you think about it how do you compare a legacy to a caymen? performance wise they are not even on the same level.

Compare bang for the bucks. That's actually the best way.

And another thing is - how well can you as a driver utilize your vehicle. If you never use the current car to the full potential there is no need to get anything with more performance except as an organ extender.

453747.png

Archived