LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

As one member got upset of the jacking of his thread, I started this one!

If you are interested in swapping out your cloth interior in favor of leather or all the way around, post it here and the area you are from.

I'll start things off!

I have a non-limited 05 LegGT wagon and would like to swap out with someone with black leather and I'm in central Florida.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for starting the thread, I will post...

I have a limited '05 LGT. I would like to swap out my cloth interior and some added cash of course for someone with the black leather interior. I am located in Northern Virginia (Arlington).

Sorry for the jump in, but your mailbox is too full to recieve my reply I sent you.

TAN LEATHER for BLACK CLOTH/LEATHER

I may end up buying 05 LGT Limited wagon with tan leather interior. I'm interested in swaping either for black cloth or black leather interior. This could be from a Legacy GT wagon or Outback 2.5i/XT wagon. I am in Boston area.

I may end up buying 05 LGT Limited wagon with tan leather interior. I'm interested in swaping either for black cloth or black leather interior. This could be from a Legacy GT wagon or Outback 2.5i/XT wagon. I am in Boston area.

I have black cloth in an LGT sedan, is the wagon interior different? Sorry for my ignorance with the wagon, I am not familiar.

Damn bro! Too far and wrong color! :(

I've got black leather seats for sale, 05 sedan. Looking for a flat out sale.

Just a side note, people should know that the occupancy detection system varies from year to year..... therefore the seats aren't always swapable. I know the 07 is different from the 05. I'm not sure about 06 or 08. I can just say because I've got 07 Spec B seats :D

way to rub it in. bought them from a member?

Joe at Phoenix racing had two spec Bs he was parting out for race cars.

Are you guys sure you can't buy them from Subaru directly? What happens if your spec B is in an accident and the airbag goes off?