LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a full custom intirior. Its done in dark grey and STI blue leather. Front two seats and rear seats. The passenger seat has been sat in maybe 100 times, the rear seats maybe were sat in like 30 and the drive seat...well I use every day. The intirior is about 4 years old but I have only driven the car for about 2 years (because i was in college). Long story short they are almost in brand new condition. OTHER than the driver seat..I have a small 2 inch pull on the stitching. The place I had it done said they would fix it for 80 bucks.

I would like to trade out the whole thing for ANY stock intirior that would fit my car. Depending on the condition of the trading intirior, price can be negotiated. I paid $1250.00 for the whole thing.

You can get some good pictures here...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2910327/9

PM me if interested

Thanks

Brett

i have the greyish cloth seats for an 05 gt non limited and i would like to obtain the all red interior from the spec b, front and back seats as well as door panels. anyone want to do this trade (id pay also as well obviously) or does anyone know of any way for me to get this stuff

GI: I'm in the market for black heated leathers or '07 spec-b seats to go into my '05. i have available for trade or sale black cloth from an '05 (45k miles on them but like new shape) and a complete tan interior (leather heated) out of an '05 outback sedan. all located in buffalo, ny area. questions and comments encouraged!

GI: I'm in the market for black heated leathers or '07 spec-b seats to go into my '05. i have available for trade or sale black cloth from an '05 (45k miles on them but like new shape) and a complete tan interior (leather heated) out of an '05 outback sedan. all located in buffalo, ny area. questions and comments encouraged!

The '07 Spec B interior looks awesome and makes your car faster, but make sure you read my walk-through before putting yourself through what I did!

The '07 Spec B interior looks awesome and makes your car faster, but make sure you read my walk-through before putting yourself through what I did!

Been there done that and I didn't get a shirt for it. I miss em.

I've looked and I'm up for the challenge. But until i can unload one set of seats or the other I'm not gunna be putting anything in that car. So who's interested in black cloth of tan leather???

New guy here, first post... go easy. ;)

I just purchased a 2008 Legacy GT limited, 5-speed with the tan interior. I'm looking to trade my wood interior trim pieces with someone who has the silver trim, if someone is up for it. My stuff doesn't have a single scratch, so looking for the same condition in return.

I'm looking to do the doorcard pieces too, so that's going to involve a little work from what I've read. But I'd rather do it all and do it right!

I've got a flawless eBay rating and was on NASIOC for several years when I had my WRX and Sti... so don't worry about the newb status.

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering these ^^. I would really like the 07 Spec B interior with the black and blue. It would go great with my blue theme. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

So this should be an easy swap for a 2005 non-limited? Will the power seats work?

Edited by RADON

• 5 weeks later...