LegacyGT.com

My 2010 Legacy GT Accessory/Mod Tracker

Did you get everything on and tuned? Really looking forward to seeing how the BNR 20G performed.

Yes he's a tease and is holding out as long as possible. Keep pestering him until he folds!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conditions at the time of the tune were 99.6 degrees and 59% humidity. We have yet to build the airbox and apply the ceramic coating. As a result anything above 18psi resulted in early detonation and we had a lot of heat soak. Below are the uncorrected figures. Since the tune and in cooler conditions I'm finding a lot of overboost so I'm reaching out to IAG about adjusting things. I may go back in a few months after finishing all the work to get another tune for higher boost. For now I'm just happy to have it up and running in time for tomorrow's meet.

2010_LGT_20G_Dyno.thumb.jpg.bdbef4359ce6ec30c428c6b685d0fbba.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Finally got around to getting my lip installed. Also had my AP hardwired so it turns on when the car starts and off when I turn the car off. Paired with the AP holder it's like an extra gauge.

where'd you order this from?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a trickle charger with a quick release hookup the other day. I did a quick wiring job and zip tied it to the positive and negative wires and then just wrapped it around the washer fluid fill mount.

I'd like to do something a little more OEM looking. I was considering fixing a magnet to the wire so I just just attach it to the frame when not in use. What I wanted to know was whether anyone thought the magnet would interfere with the normal operation when plugged in (or whether the wires are sufficiently insulated).

• 3 months later...

Intake box is in. Made sure to leave room to relocate the BPV when the RacerX charge pipe goes in. Went ahead and had it powder coated too. Best of all I removed around 2' of intake piping (weight reduction :lol:)

Before

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=153345&d=1369971598

After

IMG_4362.JPG.5820a7dd03bfa36f52b6184a81d73090.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG.f376b7fe2380028e222b4df356ee77b5.JPG

IMG_4365.JPG.7c50d6ae1930780a0f195eb21622bc8e.JPG

IMG_4366.JPG.7f10bbe97643c55c5d247d4f8eb12995.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Are you going to put a piece of tinted Lexan in front of it like Zeitronix recommends?

no but this isn't the final solution. I bought an extra one of those plastic trays from Subaru for $18. I'm going to put in what I worked on today to get me up and running and then modify the one that came on the car for a more permanent solution down the road.

• 1 month later...