LegacyGT.com

Congratulations! You've just won a vacation...

BDII

....to anywhere in the world for 7 days and 7 nights all, first class accomodations, private jet to and from, all expenses paid with a private chef and limo. You get to take 1 person with you.

Where do you go? Who do you take?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

....to anywhere in the world for 7 days and 7 nights all, first class accomodations, private jet to and from, all expenses paid with a private chef and limo. You get to take 1 person with you.

New Zealand

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Or I'd go to England, ditch the limo for a Aston Martin Vantage, and tour the UK race tracks and scotch distilleries. My friend Tom would accompany me on that trip.

Edit: The personal chef would be particularly important on this trip from what I've heard of typical English food fare. The chef would have to have a freezer truck as a chase vehicle to bring decent ingredients, too.

I'd go with the wife to France, tour the countryside.

New Zealand or Sydney, Aus, would also be top contenders too...

If I didn't have my wife, I'd grab my best mate and head straight to Japan. Go see some racing at Suzuka.

man this is a tough one. Well if i was running from the law i would have to say bolivia. i would go solo.

But overall i would say the Washington DC, memorial wall. I would prob take my best friend/military brother.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

you, anywhere you want to go ;)

bring LOTS of lube!:wub:

&

why did you underline the 't'? :confused::iam:

i think he's just proud of himself for spelling it properly after so many years?? :iam:

Anywhere with you Randy. On a side note, someone is sending me SPAM on SCS. I'm sure you have the ability to check my in box. I don't know if its an april fools joke, but they go on about bhudism....

Anywhere with you Randy. On a side note, someone is sending me SPAM on SCS. I'm sure you have the ability to check my in box. I don't know if its an april fools joke, but they go on about bhudism....

I saw it.... new type of spamming

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived