LegacyGT.com

You go BRZ!!!

GEE-OTTO

Not sure if this posted but I may have searched wrong:lol: Just a funny race pitting the Might BRZ against cars with double and triple the cylinders. It didnt suck completely

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Also:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Just skip to 0:50 and listen :eek:

http://www.avoturboworld.com/images/stories/brz_turbokit_main.jpg

I guess they put the UEL on the BRZ after all now I kinda like it more but not enough to buy it over a Spec.B

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha

Hell I'd even settle for the slow Mercedes.

The interesting thing about that C63 AMG is that it outperforms the M3 and the RS8. I would take one of those in a heartbeat! Not too bad of a price tag for what you get either.

Would be interesting to see it compared on a technically demanding race track with a lot of turns, altitude changes and few straights.

Top gear just timed it on their track in the newest episode. Well, the GT86. Didn't do to well, but they still loved the car, and going sideways in it.

it was like putting marathon runners and a supermodel in a race. sure the supermodel had the most fun even if she didn't win... still bang for the buck, my money would still be on the GTR. by far one of the cheapest to mod and make faster than everything there in its aimed "category"

The Mustang sure doesnt do a whole lot of work for having 662 hp. Also the ZL1 was rather disappointing. You would think since the SS can run into the mid to high 12's it would have broke the 11's. I wonder how crappy some of the drivers were.

That's the difference between 600+ hp with great aero and 600+ hp with school bus aero. :lol:

It was an entertaining video for sure, but it sure didn't make sense to throw in the BRZ with 1/3 the hp of almost all the other cars. I enjoyed the finish line donut!

They were comparing a bunch of cars to decide what the best "driver's car" is. A drag race was simply one test out of several. The BRZ did really well on the track.

^well, it is a mustang.... lol

I could understand this if your talking about any pre-'11 mustang(aside from the 03-04 cobras), but Id rather have a new 5.0 than any other car under 40k. They are fantastic vehicles. The 5.0 mustang is trapping 112+ in the quarter @ mid 12's and does well on a road course. You dont find much else for $31k that can do that.

Archived