LegacyGT.com

It's time to say goodbye.. soon.

Well, it's been great but it's time to say goodbye!

I recently purchased a 2016 Subaru Forester Touring 6 speed which arrives end of April. I think I'm leaning towards parting out my 2005 Legacy GT, lots of upgrades and goodies.

Mod list:

- BNR 16G Turbo w/upgraded oil feed lines from Infamous.

- DW 740cc injectors (5 months old)

- DW Fuel Pump (direct fit - 5 months old)

- Zeitronix Wideband 02

- OpenPort 2.0

- Invidia Catless Uppipe, catted downpipe

I really enjoyed modding and tuning this car, I think I was pushing around 300hp and was such a blast to drive.

However, gas mileage is a killer only getting 400km/gas tank and pumping 94octane. 5w40 oil is expensive too!!

I'm really looking forward to the 25-30mpg on the Forester and 10,000km oil changes.. woohooo!

Once I get my new car, I'll throw up my full car part out thread.

You guys are awesome and I learned hell of a lot! :wub:

I'm located in ottawa, canada, and honestly, i'd interac transfer you money right now for the tactrix.

I also may be interested in the turbo,oil lines and UP/DP depending on pricing.

(just so you can avoid cross border shipping - and if in missisauga, my parents live in Brantford, and could drive to meet you and pickup the parts and pay you cash).

Good luck with the forester! My fiancee just bought a crosstrek - its a good little car. Slow, but my car before my SpecB was an irish 1998 golf with 55hp (lived in ireland for awhile)

edit: Shell Rt6 5w-40 is like $50 per 5L jug. I occasionally pick it up for $30-35 if its on sale.

edit: Shell Rt6 5w-40 is like $50 per 5L jug. I occasionally pick it up for $30-35 if its on sale.

so for you, that is like 10$ per liter.

Here, it is essentially 5.5$ USD per liter.

But if you used CAD $, then 10$ CAD per liter is equivalent to $7.5 USD per liter. So no too far off I guess. Price I quoted is from Walmart. If you go to autozone or the like, it can easily be 5-10$ more per gallon.

Archived