LegacyGT.com

How much did you paid on the road for your 2008 Legacy 2.5GT?

My came with 5 speed Auto Shift Pads, Navigation, Wheel Locks, paint sealant, Buyer Protection Plan and Lifetime Loaner Car as extra for $30500 on the road with tax tags and fees. Also got 24 0% APR. It was worth it to get with the Navi + I think I got a kickass price for my 08 Legacy 2.5 GT :cool:

24.5k 08 LGT 5-speed, rubber floor mats and armrest extender thrown in for free. Includes destination. $500 Subaru special "coupon" applied after an agreed upon price of $25k. Dealer also threw in some high quality leather care products, which was a really nice touch.

Joined the Subaru Mastercard program and already have $200 in the last 2 months of Subaru Bucks. Going to start the modding with some Cobb Sway Bars, Short Shifter, Shifter Bushings, and a flush of the trans/diff with Extra-S fluid.

Then I'll build up another $500 in Subaru Bucks and see where I'm at :)

Joe

24.5k 08 LGT 5-speed, rubber floor mats and armrest extender thrown in for free. Includes destination. $500 Subaru special "coupon" applied after an agreed upon price of $25k. Dealer also threw in some high quality leather care products, which was a really nice touch.

Joined the Subaru Mastercard program and already have $200 in the last 2 months of Subaru Bucks. Going to start the modding with some Cobb Sway Bars, Short Shifter, Shifter Bushings, and a flush of the trans/diff with Extra-S fluid.

Then I'll build up another $500 in Subaru Bucks and see where I'm at :)

Joe

wow thats a good deal, and I thought I had it good. I would of like the free mats and armrest.

Thanks. I look around and say "for 24.5k, I got a 243 HP AWD 5-speed sedan with heated, power perforated leather seats....brand new. What else even comes close to that?"

Seriously, that's like a Honda Accord EX (not the v6 version).

Joe

Did you put alot down? Either you put a ton of money down or your loan-term is like 8 years...

For every thousand you finance under a 5 year loan, figure $20 a month. $20k financed for 5 years is ~400 per month...

By the way, Sunroof comes with the LGT..

Joe

I opted for a 24 month loan to pay off the remainder after the deposit of 3k so 24k/24months... time to get a job, huh? The 0% interest helps tho...

I agree with you because is either that or 4.9% APR for 36 months to 60 months. Thats $1500 a years worth of interest if that car is 30k car x the number of years of financing = the total ammount of interest, OUCH!!! Man, if I did it for 36 months, it will be $4500 of interest for 3 years. Imagine is it is 5 years. My goodness!! To me, that kind interest is a** r**ping :eek: and most auto loans is either 4.59 with discount rates(if your lucky), 5.19 or 6.XX APR. If anyone who is doing this, mind as well put a sign on your back and stick your ass out to your Lender, "Please F*** my a**" :wub:, If you know what I mean!!HAHAH!! :lol:

haha, well I got one of the very first 08's, wrapped in plastic inside and out, 0 MILES! None of the functions (radio, nav) had been programed yet. It is loaded, auto dimming mirror, nav, blah blah. $32,500. Bought it mid-late June 2007. Its a year old now :(

haha, well I got one of the very first 08's, wrapped in plastic inside and out, 0 MILES! None of the functions (radio, nav) had been programed yet. It is loaded, auto dimming mirror, nav, blah blah. $32,500. Bought it mid-late June 2007. Its a year old now :(

mine was super new too :) had to place an order in August and wait a month before they built it and shipped it to me :p

~$27K before extended warranty. VIP program and $500 discount. ~$23K after warranty and tradein. Literally 5 miles on the car. All weather mats, sub/amp (uninstalled), and rear dome light / reading lamps.

I took delivery of my 08 in April 07 so I must have the very 1st one! Paid 27.8 out the door w/ all-weather mats, XM, sub/amp, spoiler and MOMO shift knob.

Wow, I guess I got a the best price on my 2008 2.5GT Legacy. I recently purchase it last Monday 6/30/2008, I also purcahse the WeatherTech FrontLiner front and back, and also OEM car cover and bag for my car 20% off:p. I can always get the rest later on like Remote Engine Starter, Auto Dimming Mirror w Homelink, and Rear Dome/Reading Light. I'm really of happy I purchase my and cause I really loving it, put the monthly payments will be difficult :icon_cry:, and kinda wish that I should have waited for 09s to come out. Then again, I have to wait a year to get a good deal on 09s

LegacyXP -

I took a 5 year 3.9% interest rate because I can easily earn substantially greater rates of return on my investments and I'd rather have the capital to put into them. I love 0% financing, but here's how I figure it:

$370 per month for 60 months @ 3.9% interest per month = 22,200 total payments

vs.

~$800 per month for 24 months @ 0% interest per month = 19,200 total payments

That gives me $530 more per month to invest in other things. I'll assume a 7% yield on my investments. That's 6360 more to invest per year. Over 2 years, I'd gain several thousand dollars back in interest.

Some things are easier and some things are harder....but a 3.9 or even 4.9% interest rate is pretty sweet :)

Joe

my experience with these issues is this..

someone's ALWAYS going to have a better deal than you. you paid what you paid, just go out and get YOUR money's worth when you drive it :)

i know a guy that the dealer took a loss on selling the car to him for.

you dont wanna know what he paid.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived