LegacyGT.com

Front Lip Spoiler Thread

Took this with my phone last night, haven't had time to send it in for paint yet. IMO, the s204 lip is just too small, if you like that style I'd recommend the actual JDM s204. I think this lip will look even better after its painted. It flows nicely with the side skirts. Now we'll just need Hanger to get that rear diffuser made.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s253/blklgt05/266722_10151227690564290_1792141273_o.jpg

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to take some pictures after work today

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/diezel48/20130116_161422.jpg

Look at that!!! Another 5th Gen with and Angry Rally Pig!!! I have seen pictures of your car before but I couldn't make out what that was in your grille.

Your car looks great with that lip man!

Here's mine, albeit, a little one. Had to have this custom sized cuz I didn't want a big, in your face, one. I can get more this size if anyone wants them.

IMAG1038.thumb.jpg.0e633d9fa4effda6aae505e83d6b7d2b.jpg

I think the bigger lip looks better on darker cars and the smaller lip looks better on light color cars especially if the lip is left unpainted.

I think it will look great painted on any color Legacys, I'd say just take a chance and go with the big one. Polyurethane for that price, I'd jump all over it assuming there's any left. They only made 10 pieces total I believe.

Look at that!!! Another 5th Gen with and Angry Rally Pig!!! I have seen pictures of your car before but I couldn't make out what that was in your grille.

Your car looks great with that lip man!

Here's mine, albeit, a little one. Had to have this custom sized cuz I didn't want a big, in your face, one. I can get more this size if anyone wants them.

[ATTACH]139296[/ATTACH]

haha thanks man...I have a smaller one on my back window but I dont have a picture of it.

When I paint my car with plasti dip this summer everything will look better...I was also thinking about getting the side "spats" <--- dont know if thats the correct term, for the side skirts to help with the flow of the front lip.

Then all we need is the rear diffuser.

Question...

What is everyone doing to hold it onto the bumper?????...I don't want use any 3m tape underneath, figured id predrill a few holes but what type of clips/screws do you tjink would be best to pop it on and off rather easily???

Question...

What is everyone doing to hold it onto the bumper?????...I don't want use any 3m tape underneath, figured id predrill a few holes but what type of clips/screws do you tjink would be best to pop it on and off rather easily???

I know you are using your taptalk on your phone, but I can't help but think youre drunk because of the spelling of "think"... :lol:

I think someone is looking for some stainless steel screws....railkill?

You'll notice a majority of my posts are misspelled because I do everything from my phone since I don't own a computer.

However the stainless steel screws would be a good idea and then maybe a thin rubber washer between?

You'll notice a majority of my posts are misspelled because I do everything from my phone since I don't own a computer.

However the stainless steel screws would be a good idea and then maybe a thin rubber washer between?

That washer idea sounds great! I'm waiting to get my car out of the shop to put my lip on and I will hunt for some! If anyone finds the right size and all post it up for us!

http://www.totallystainless.com/

This is the stainless hardware I'm using to attach my FLS: ;)

Item # 2-1078 #10 x 3/4 Indented Hex Washer Head Screw (24) $0.23 ea.

Item # 2-4489 #10 Rubber Backed Washer (24) $0.09 ea.

$5.52

$2.16

$6.95 (S&H)

______

$14.63

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/BigBopper_01/LGT/P1010002-3_zpsf742650a.jpg

A little cold, but test fit the JDM style. My right side bumper cover has a slight crease in it at the bottom, by the fender, so the lip does not slide over a well on that side.

I actually like it black on the SSM. Positioned the BT Aero side skirts just for kicks.

IMG_7434s.thumb.jpg.507a033c53fa75f9fc1052cfe97be81e.jpg

IMG_7433s.thumb.jpg.444b184726eb5c944f1983fd0c7315e1.jpg

A little cold, but test fit the JDM style. My right side bumper cover has a slight crease in it at the bottom, by the fender, so the lip does not slide over a well on that side.

I actually like it black on the SSM. Positioned the BT Aero side skirts just for kicks.

Nice combo

I'll be honest here, I'm not feeling the black on silver.

+1 The bigger lip definitely needs to be painted to look decent especially on lighter cars. You can get away without paint with the smaller lip on any color car.