LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Silver LGT (SpecB?) on Beach Dr. down in the Rio Flats last night about 6:45. I waived but you didn't seem to notice me.

Thats about the only time I didn't drive through there that day lol...My girlfriend said she saw a SWP SpecB in downtown San Jose Tuesday morning ~0730...Didn't know they came in that color, maybe a repaint? She said it was badged and had '08 wheels....

Today around 1pm I spotted a silver LGT wagon with a "LegacyGT.com" license plate frame. I was the white Forester behind you at In-N-Out in Daly City. ;)

-Mike-

That's me. Love the brand new Forester you were in. Double-Double Animal Style FTW!

At around 12:30 p.m. today, at the In N Out Burger on Del Paso Road in the North Natomas area of Sacramento, I spotted what I believe was a silver 07 LGT wagon. It had stock rims and a license plate frame from a San Jose dealer.

I'm the owner of the Blue LGT Wagon that was at Stanford the other day.

No pictures up yet of her, but soon.

-Front/Rear '04 STi Brembos (slotted rotors, hawk pads)

-'04 silver STi BBS 17x7.5

-Dropped (too) low on BC Racing coilovers.

-20%/35% tint

What do ya think of her?

thats it, i am taking my car from south SJ to SF on saturday, and then coming back to fremont for dinner around 5pm, i BETTER finally see another LGT forum member ths time!!! lol ;)

Where 'ya going for dinner? Maybe I'll drive by just to make sure you aren't disappointed :lol:

HV

07 specb on 680 south around 1pm. in between scott creek road and calaveras blvd. you were driving behind me, passed me, and then circled around me. doubt you're on the forum... but nice car anyways should you ever see this message.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

When it rains it pours.

Blue LGT Wagon heading south on Mission Street in Daly City around 1:15.

Black LGT Sedan heading west on Sneath Lane in San Bruno around 5:30.

Another blue LGT Wagon heading towards on Eastmoor in Daly City around 6:50. Very nicely done. Tint all around, dropped, OZ rims, and what looked like either an after market grill or grill delete.

lol saturday... drove up th penn in the morning, was in SF for six hours, drive back down the east bay at night, didnt see a single LGT :( wtf...

i swear, i am going to drive by one of your houses just so i can spot someone and someone can spot me lol...ridiculous :)