LegacyGT.com

Outback XT Suspension Upgrades?

usaplanb

I've been really happy with my OB's handling thus far, except during hard cornering. I've yet to replace the tires, and I know that will help more than anything. I know outback suspension options are limited vs. the GT, but I was wondering if there's any worthwhile/possible upgrades other than tires to improve the handling more. Thanks.

Guest *Jedimaster*
There's a thread on a GB of JDM rear sawybar and AVO endlinks for a ridiculously low price. The thread is by Apexjapan, for when you search.

Missed the group buy by a couple days :( but that was a sweet price. Are any aftermarket companies planning on releasing anything (springs, swaybars, etc?)... Otherwise new tires and an AP will keep me quite happy (and quite poor) for a while

• 1 month later...
[quote name='chucktoo'][url="aoldb://mail/write/www.racecompengineering.com"][b][u][font=Arial][size=2][color=#0000ff]www.racecompengineering.com[/color][/size][/font][/u][/b][/url] also has parts contact Myles.[/QUOTE] thanks... 944 turbo guy Myles Williams [url]www.racecompengineering.com[/url] [email]sales@racecompengineering.com[/email] Racecomp Engineering LLC. 9123 Old Annapolis Rd. Suite 103w Columbia, Maryland 21045 410-730-RACE 410-730-5503 FAX 410-707-0108 mobile

Archived