LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

But you, RyanGT, Root and I already know.....who else is there!? :cool:

We do need more people. I'm sure I'll be at the Ridge several times this year once the weather warms up a little more. I'm hoping to have suspension in a few months as well.. much needed

^ start saving now! It shouldn't be much in gas. Or you can ride shotgun with someone! It's gonna be HUGE. With just the Portland crew alone last summer we had 52 cars come to the beach. It's a lot of fun
torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

Mayon to hell with riding shot gun (no offense) but I haven't gotten my car out to any events yet... And I haven't been spotted yet on here or NASIOC:0(... So obviously I need to get out in Dirty Dianna and get her noticed more... Lol but I'm already on it! Told my girl too so she's expecting a mini road trip can't let my baby girl down.

We do need more people. I'm sure I'll be at the Ridge several times this year once the weather warms up a little more. I'm hoping to have suspension in a few months as well.. much needed

Turn 2 is asking about a Ridge day this Sat. Would be cool to see a bunch of LGTs show up. Cost is about the same as a hard night's drinking. :)

Mayon to hell with riding shot gun (no offense) but I haven't gotten my car out to any events yet... And I haven't been spotted yet on here or NASIOC:0(... So obviously I need to get out in Dirty Dianna and get her noticed more... Lol but I'm already on it! Told my girl too so she's expecting a mini road trip can't let my baby girl down.

Right on. Well see ya in a few weeks. Hopefully I will be still coming.

Emergency tow to the shop has resulted in pulling and disassembling the motor to find the cause of an oil starvation problem. Hopefully I can get it sorted out this week

Emergency tow to the shop has resulted in pulling and disassembling the motor to find the cause of an oil starvation problem. Hopefully I can get it sorted out this week

donuts in the parking lots recently?

When you get it back together, look into the Crawford AOS v2 kit. Its not cheap, but works much better than the Grimmspeed version which can hydro lock. Also look into infamous' turbo oil line kit.

Turn 2 is asking about a Ridge day this Sat. Would be cool to see a bunch of LGTs show up. Cost is about the same as a hard night's drinking. :)

I saw... I need to save my money for so many other things right now. I'll be out there once the weather is nicer.

donuts in the parking lots recently?

When you get it back together, look into the Crawford AOS v2 kit. Its not cheap, but works much better than the Grimmspeed version which can hydro lock. Also look into infamous' turbo oil line kit.

nope. Normal highway driving in vacuum. Spun a bearing on #3. piston over extended and slapped the head. throwing a new ej25 in it.

The crawford aos is a very nice system! I've looked into it and will consider it for the next vehicle. dont think Ill be putting any more money in this if I can help it

Getting to the point, I'd rather drive in the rain than not at all.

Well.. I went and bought Ecsta XS tires, which just can't get sticky on a cold & wet track (my two track days so far were wet or damp in 33-38F weather). I am very much looking forward to a dry and warmer day to really test them out. I need to save up some money for various things right now anyway (including both of my cars), so it's a useful excuse :)

Yeah well I guess I may be staying down south for a day or so with my girl... We're thinking just over night anyone bout to party down that way afterwards, and have a hotel suggestion maybe?

in seaside? No I will have to drive back, work monday. But I think the best western is the one right on the promenade over looking the beach. Otherwise Google seaside hotels and look whats closest to downtown. It's a pretty cool little town to hang in. And the beach highway 101 is a lot of fun to drive on

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so who from Washington is planning on going on this Cannon Beach run on the 10th? And where is everyone meeting at sunday morning?

edit: got my answer.... from Dena.... lol thought he was a girl but i guess im not the only one with a twisted sense of humor.... lol cant wait its gona be a BLAST!

Edited by WhiteGirl
because; RACECAR!

Of course, you will find they are polar opposites. LGT - overabundant power, not enough lateral grip. Miata - overabundant lateral grip, not enough power.

At one point while waiting for the engine to wind out to the next shift point, I had my elbow out the window watching the scenery go by. It was interesting to hit redline in 5th gear and hold it there waiting for the next turn. The gr