LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted Dujo and his beautiful wagon at his house, where I parked in his driveway and we took a swing at installing my rear-diff cover/skidplate... Completely unsuccessful, but still good to get together and talk Legacys/roll around under the car for a bit (no-homo). Thanks again for the help buddy! Paging Alberto...

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated Too
07+ SpecB with CT plates coming Northbound on 95 just before Burlington Mall/Rte 3 this afternoon around 3.10pm - I snapped a stalker shot out the back window of the crappy SUV I was being held captive in at the time.

SpecB.JPG.4aa4f6be71ad6b18a8ed4a1bd4f21352.JPG

• I Donated Too

that's why I said 07'plus' - I really wasn't sure... I wasn't even sure how to describe the color... gray, dark gray, not black... that's why I took a picture. That's how bad it's got... forgive me... I was literally trapped in the back of an SUV - a Kia one at that. Save me.

I am informed I should say DGM.

Edited by sigmafour
because I should know my colors better...

Ruby Red 5th Gen GT with CT plates spotted south on RT12 in Groton CT. Tried to play but we were headed different directions... Haven't seen a 5th gen gt in Groton so it was great to see another!!! Who are you!!! I was the Steel Silver 5th gen that pulled up next to you desperately switching to sport mode hoping for some fun!! Edited by 2011LGT

Ruby Red 5th Gen GT with CT plates spotted south on RT12 in Groton CT. Tried to play but we were headed different directions... Haven't seen a 5th gen gt in Groton so it was great to see another!!! Who are you!!! I was the Steel Silver 5th gen that pulled up next to you desperately switching to sport mode hoping for some fun!!

Might have been a co worker of mine. Lives in Groton and just got his car back from the body shop yesterday.

Spotted a white 4th Gen LGT on its way into Pat's Peak parking lot yesterday around 3pm (as I was leaving)... didn't get a good look as we passed in opposite directions, but threw up a late wave that may or may not have been seen... Hope you enjoyed the rest of the day!