LegacyGT.com

Found an alternative to new badges..Gauging Interest

Alrigth, I have contacted a guy who basically sells vinal overlays for emblems..He usually works w/ alot of Fords..Real good work...If we give him some designs/colors/dimensions for the front and rear badges..and numbers of people wanting each specific Design..He will try to work on group buys...you can see some of his offerings and other work on...

www.webxtremes.com

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did they have Subaru designs or did you have to supply it?? Don't hide all the secrets...:D

Actually, I got some Mini logo's for the new ASA AR1 wheels:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/Closeup2.jpg

They should be able to do whatever logo needed, with camera ready art (EPS files).

I'm curious........how's the price compared to the other badges we've been looking at? ball park?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I got four stickers from the site I mentioned for $20/shipped. The Subaru emblem isn't much bigger than the ASA center caps. I will shoot those guys an email and see if they will do something for us - the have metallic vinyl, so from 5 feet away it will look like real L7 badges (only $80 cheaper).

We worked up an EPS file to send to the vinyl guys. He is sending me some proofs....navy metallic (like stock), hunter green metallic (like the L7 badge) and a metallic black - all with chrome inlay.

One question for those interested - can someone measure the size of the stock front badge please? I have the JDM sport grille and it came with it's own badge - I want to make sure that it's the same size as USDM. I measured 4" x 2" for the area where a vinyl overlay would be. Can someone confirm please?

LegacyLogo.jpg.3f24f6b5666f3d1ba5fc2e68eb876c6e.jpg

Archived