LegacyGT.com

LGT for sale in Sac Town--Too good to be true??

urfsin

I found this today when I was browsing around Craigslist... 2005 LGT F/S $4800. Here is the original ad:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/1057606208.html

I emailed the guy and this was the response I got.....

Hey,

Thanks for being interested. The final price for the Subaru is $4,500. I am a Private - 1st Class in the U.S Army and my platoon has been sent back to Iraq (I hope that President Obama will stop ASAP this misery), so I decided to sell it quickly because I don't want it get old in my garage. The price is low because I need to sell it before March 14th.

The vehicle is a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan, Mileage: 33,406, VIN#: 4S3BL676654215430, Clear Title, Engine: 4 Cylinder Turbo engine, Exterior color: Black, Interior color: Tan, Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic with Electronic Overdrive, Fuel type: Gasoline).

Legacy GT Limited, 250 HP, 250 torque, black exterior, tan leather, in excellent condition. New tires, new brakes. Only 33,400 miles. All scheduled maintenance, records available. Looks and runs great.

This is a practical and well thought out sedan with comfortable leather seats. The black exterior and tan interior show no wear and is very versatile with seating for 5 people. It comes loaded with features including Driver Air Bag, Anti-Lock Brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Cruise Control, CD Changer, Passenger Air Bag, Rear Window Defroster, AM/FM Stereo Cassette, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Seats, Side Air Bag, Sunroof/Moonroof, Tinted Glass, Tilt Wheel and many other features. This Legacy is absolutely clean and perfect for the family, student, or commuter looking for a fuel efficient but safe car. You will not be disappointed! It Runs, Rides, AND looks Great. It is a beautifully cared for - VERY CLEAN - vehicle with no flaws or any damage on it.

The Exterior of this car is in VERY GOOD condition and has a nice glossy finish. The Interior of the car is SUPER CLEAN and carpets are in great condition. Everything is perfect and working excellent.

The vehicle is located at the shipping company, in Sacramento, CA; in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.

Thanks you!

PS: Here you have some pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/alex.smith930/MySubaru?feat=directlink

Someone should show up in person and call him on his bluff!! :lol:

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

second the scam...I do not believe that this many military people are idiots (its always the military excuse)...just does not add up.

By the way urfsin I believe I bought your gutted dp...still works awesome like :)

Archived