LegacyGT.com

Multiple system circuit malnfunction!

Hello everyone im new to the forum, i have a 99 legacy gt (second gen) and i had just rust checked my car (did it myself with "rust check" products at my work) and now when i turn the key in the on position i can hear the fuel pump prime (normal) than the ac relay clicks in my dash then the ac compresser clutch engages and then both the fans turn on (low speed) than they go to high speed than everything stops and start all over again. If your sitting in the car its like clock work (all the diffrent relays turning on/off), now i scanned my car and i got about 9 or so codes, each one is some sort of system circuit malnfunction, now the codes range from 02 sensors to speed sensor and a whole bunch in between that were unidentified. Now im thinking its gotta be a ground wire somewhere, i have checked under the hood and so far everything seems fine, now my next step is to check the computer but i dont see how that could have been affected could it be just a coincidence? has anyone had this problem before? ohh btw once the car is running there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it runs the way it should!

• I Donated
unplug the GREEN test connectors under the dash.

they are not supposed to be plugged in.

you plug them in to test all the stuff you just mentioned.

unplug them.

^ what he said

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

yes thanks everyone, i went and saw one of my buddies that builds wrx, and he told the same thing about the connector and sure enough it worked, and all the codes came up cus the battery died while i was rustchecking, im just glad to have my subby running the way she should be!

Archived