LegacyGT.com

gauge install: Prosport Halo - 07 spec.b

davey smalls

i got directly from prosport. prosportgauges.com i think.

they are 100% accurate. matches my accessport boost at 17 psi, not a click off.

prosportgaues.com

or check fastwrx.com he got them too

best setup for this cluster IMO

they are made to look like defi advance CR but 50% the price...

you can mount them any way that you like with the gear that is supplied from prosport. they come with cups and dash mounts, but for a steering column mount like I did, u need the extra mounts that prosport supplies.

this boost/oil p setup was about $260, needs no controller, they are daisy chained for power and tapped into the fuse panel

they have dimming settings for day and night, i use full brightness for daytime and night mode it dimms to match the first stage of cluster dimming.

i highly recommend this setup and will be getting more gauges from them in the future.

can the peak/set controller be removed from the gauge and placed elsewhere? if i wanted to put the gauge in a cubbypod and put the peak/set buttons down in the ashtray, would this be possible?

My understanding is that it is possible to mount the controls away from the gauges, although I do not know if they are wired or remote. I was thinking about mounting the controls somewhere on or near the cruise control stalk and centering the gauge above steering wheel (I just want a boost gauge). Anyway, these are great looking gauges.

the buttons are peak and review. they play back the highest recorded data and as well as the recent data.

i like having it close to the gauge as the cable is VERY tiny extending it would have sucked. Alot of wires need to be extended to get a finish like this

I am in love with these gauges. I have a question though. I already have prosport premiums installed in my car and I'm wondering if the wiring harness is the same for both series. If they were plug and play with the pigtail clips and the senders I'd be more inclined to upgrade. Any way you could take a picture of the back of the gauges/harness/senders for me? I'm very interested...

I PM'd Prosport and was told that the harness and senders are the same.

Eric,

The gauges do use the same harness, the only thing that's different is the touch pad that you plug in as well. They should just pop right in :)

I'll think I'll probably pick them up after my next pay cycle. If anyone wants Prosport Premium boost and oil pressure gauges they'll be in the marketplace soon. ;)

I am in love with these gauges. I have a question though. I already have prosport premiums installed in my car and I'm wondering if the wiring harness is the same for both series. If they were plug and play with the pigtail clips and the senders I'd be more inclined to upgrade. Any way you could take a picture of the back of the gauges/harness/senders for me? I'm very interested...

Try Mach V motorsports. They have a cool video ot the gauges in action and I think they explain that the old pro series gauges are plug and play with the new halo gauges.

Try Mach IV motorsports. They have a cool video ot the gauges in action and I think they explain that the old pro series gauges are plug and play with the new halo gauges.

Thanks for thinking of us, but it's Mach V (five).

Find the Halo gauges HERE. We have a coupon code, too, HERE.

Here's the vid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuhnNljkFTc]YouTube - Prosport Halo gauges guided tour[/ame]

--Dan

Mach V

Archived