LegacyGT.com

Possible Purchase 2010 LGT

max6spd

What do you think of this deal?

2010 LGT Limited with 760 miles for $29k out the door with tax, title, and all fees. NYS tax is kinda high at 8.775% so it comes out to $26,600 for the car itself. No options other than the spoiler and floor mats.

Sounds great. Be sure to go on a highway test drive and push it over 70mph.

+1

Get as long a test drive as you can wrangle. Only a very small percentage of the cars have a shimmy or rattle or whatever (mine doesn't) but you want to be sure yours doesn't. Right now there are just about zero 2011 LGTs on dealer lots. Expect that to change in a few weeks and expect that you won't get a deal anywhere near that good.

Pete

Crap. Dealership sold it from under me. On the search for another one. Should I settle for a 3.6R since there appears to be a whole more availability?

That's the worst word you can use when car shopping.... "settle". Don't settle for a 3.6R just b/c you missed out on a GT. If you really want a GT, shop around and take your time (as long as your current car still works). Although I have a 3.6R and love it.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

Well, I sold my car already and I need one. I found the perfect 3.6R Limited. Full loaded with moonroof and NAV. 7k on the ODO for less than $26k. Its in the color I want. Just not a stick. As much as I love driving a stick, I think a change to an auto might be nice, especially, in NYC traffic.

Well, I sold my car already and I need one. I found the perfect 3.6R Limited. Full loaded with moonroof and NAV. 7k on the ODO for less than $26k. Its in the color I want. Just not a stick. As much as I love driving a stick, I think a change to an auto might be nice, especially, in NYC traffic.

Sounds good to me. I love my 3.6R. The power is smooth and always ready. I'm assuming it's a 2010. See if you can get them to swap out the fixed side mirrors for the new fold able ones.

Also if you go 3.6R, you'll only have to buy regular fuel. Always a plus.

Magic, how is the gas mileage on your car vs the spec 18/25/20 for regular daily driveing? I've seen some numbers from GT drivers on here that really beat the 25 on road trips. Haven't seen much about daily suburb commute mileage though. Of course, anything beats my Jeep :rolleyes:

Eh, it's ok. I don't even bother looking at the in car calculator. I bought a 3.6R to be quick and have fun; not for the MPG's. If I really cared about MPG's I wouldn't have sold my 96 Civic.

Overall, my daily commute is short and I probably get around 20-21 as I don't need the highway to get to work.

I understand, still tossing around possibilities, since my wife is a fan of automatic. I haven't had a manual in almost 11 years now, getting itchy.

I think the dealer where I purchased my LGT (still waiting for it), may still have a 2010 LGT on their lot. I remember a great price on it, around $26k + TTL. I would search Liberty Subaru in Emerson, which may not be too much of a drive for you. If you have questions about pricing, shoot Clayton an email (internet sales), he helped me with my car. Mention my name, he knows I constantly nag him about when my car will arrive.

Archived