LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

saw a silver gt that went off the road and through a fence today in the colombia/hebron area... tinted tails, followed by a silver ep3.. looked like your front end got messed up... anyway, hope youre ok and that the car survived.

who did I talk to at Nateva this weekend? you walked by where i was camped and I had my leggy up there with me and you stopped to talk. it was OBP but now brown tinted from being covered in dust. you said you had an 06 Spec B...i think your name was ryan

yesterday morning around 7:45 am. on greenough blvd heading towards the 2/3/fresh pond parkway intersection in cambridge, exchaged waves to a 05+ obp lgt w/spoiler with NY plates. i think you had a grille too, but everything else appeared stock.

Saw a debadged '10 GT, blue, from Mass. on its way home... I84East on Monday. Was in the gf's 09 legacy SE

That was probably me on my way back to the Boston area from visiting family in central PA. Hoping for a sunny weekend to clear off the quarter inch of dirt & bug juice that I brought back with me. ;-)

7-9-10

**SPOTTED** OBP '05-'07 LGT ...lip...blacked out headlights...black mesh wheels with polished silver lip...mud flaps...you were in yer driveway on Rocky Hollow (or Wyassup...not sure which) in Stonington CT. I was in the in-laws Jeep Liberty...headed to NoSto Fair. (I think it was I 5EATS TURKEY CLUBS)

~W1CKED

Edited by W1CKED

was behind a 05-06 OBP LGT with blacked out tail tints. i dunno how you go about driving in worcester with that. tagged along from 146 to may street. i was going to Big Y. *thumbs up*

Absolutely me. It was my buddies place on Main Street though. How'd you like the ride? Needs a blacked out grill I think :). Were you by chance one of the people we gave a beer to :lol:? If not, it probably would've eased that traffic up a bit.

7-9-10

**SPOTTED** OBP '05-'07 LGT ...lip...blacked out headlights...black mesh wheels with polished silver lip...mud flaps...you were in yer driveway on Rocky Hollow (or Wyassup...not sure which) in Stonington CT. I was in the in-laws Jeep Liberty...headed to NoSto Fair. (I think it was I 5EATS TURKEY CLUBS)

~W1CKED

white 05+ lgt in alewife this morning around 8 am. you were kinda blocking the intersection for people to go on the alewife brook parkway east and rte 2 north. lol.

stock wheels, factory spoiler, tints in the rear. i always like the white lgt, maybe my next car will be white.

Absolutely me. It was my buddies place on Main Street though. How'd you like the ride? Needs a blacked out grill I think :). Were you by chance one of the people we gave a beer to :lol:? If not, it probably would've eased that traffic up a bit.

Ride looks sick...I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't seeing things...not very often I (personally) see a LGT that's been modified.

No...you didn't give us a beer...but it does raise the question, were you sitting on the porch with that bear of a dog?? :eek:

Ride looks sick...I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't seeing things...not very often I (personally) see a LGT that's been modified.

Thanks! Yes, I agree...there are too few modified LGT's in the area but there are a few lurking around. She's got some under the hood work too so she's a little more than just pretty ;)

No...you didn't give us a beer..

Ah, should have asked then. Not everyone sitting in a moving vehicle takes kindly to being offered an alcoholic beverage :lol:

were you sitting on the porch with that bear of a dog?? :eek:

Yup! But we had two dogs out and about so not sure which one you are talking about. The first two are my dog Sophie. The third pic is my buddies (the guy who owns the porch we were drinking on) dog Marley. Both are what most people may consider mammoths:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/csully0230/PuppyPicnic-1-1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/csully0230/1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/csully0230/marley.jpg