LegacyGT.com

look up owner by VIN?

I'm looking at a 07 Spec B eight hours away from me and i'm really trying to go see/buy it this weekend. With that said, eight hours is a long ******* drive to just test drive it and for it to not work out....so, i'd like to get the most accurate information on it from its only owner. Is there a way to get this info from the VIN, because I highly doubt the dealer will give me their info

anyone done this before?

• Moderators

Start by changing your username--poor form.

Supply more details--like the location of the car--and someone may be happy to check it out for you so you don't have to drive 8 hours for nothing.

Post up the vin, some folks here may work some magic for you.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators

That VIN hasn't popped up on this site that I can find. Also doesn't appear to be a theft / salvage.

Call the dealer and ask for the records. They should be able to at least talk to you about them over the phone (if they have them, that is).

Make a post in the Mid-Atlantic forum to see if someone down there will go check it out for you. Maybe try PMing scoobydoobie, i think he's down that way.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

they do show a carfax via the dealer and its pretty much been serviced always at a local Subaru dealer. He said some guy in his late 40's owned it (1 owner). just found out today there was some hail damage and he's sending over some pics which was the reason why the driver and passenger doors were replaced....not sure why he wouldnt have done the hood or trunk since youd think those would be damaged more

Start by changing your username--poor form.

Supply more details--like the location of the car--and someone may be happy to check it out for you so you don't have to drive 8 hours for nothing.

Post up the vin, some folks here may work some magic for you.

Maybe he's from Sandusky Ohio? Imagine the stigma of having that home address.

What really sunk Gerry was his response to the prosecutor's question "Do you know what's so great about twenty-eight year olds?"

Response: "Yes, there are twenty of them!"

"Do you know what's so great about twenty-eight year olds?"

Response: "Yes, there are twenty of them!" ouch

Just got a call from the dealer and they said its sold. honestly, he sent me some pics of the hail damage and a fair amount of scrapes and scratches. i would have low balled him because of it but i guess its too late now.....ill call tomorrow and see if he's bull shitting and the person from indiana has "backed out"....the search continues (btw im in cincinnati ohio if youve got one!)

http://www.volvoofcharlottesville.com/2007-Subaru-Legacy-Charlottesville-VA/vd/11184010

Archived