**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best park on vaca was Busch Gardens. The Cheetah Hunt was titties!http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/dfbb6da4c9d8a6103877af87d389dee4.jpg

That's me screaming like a fifth grade school girl and my dad to the right

Edited by wrxwhit

Been out on vacation to Brazil. Missed you guys and gal.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

...I'm feeling a bit lazy. I planned on at least washing the Tribeca today, but ended up going to sleep for a few hours after breakfast. I never made it outside before I lost the shade behind the house and spent the rest of the day gaming, well when I could get away from the kids :lol:

:lol:

And I quote form the guy that says knock causes spun rod bearings.

"If you want proof, take a hammer and hit yourself on the head really hard (please). The resulting shock will make it through to your brain. You hit yourself on the hair, how did it get inside? What's transferring that shock?"

Yeah man im loving it, im interested what prices look like in other parts on the country.

I filled up the other day at 2.87 a gallon and told my buddy "welp looks like i can drive a little faster now"

My last fill up was $3.599/g for 87 octane. NY = highest taxes = worst highways. :spin:

Are you guys really using 87 octane?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Its now at $2.74... Shell on feeder northbound I45 exit Louetta. Thats my gas honeyspot!

Oh, 93 - is $3.05.....

Do you accept Paypal?

Your highways aren't all that bad. its just the ridiculous amount of traffic that circulates thru them that is the problem

It's the North East in general and is a combination of the aforementioned traffic and weather. I drive from NY to FL at least once a year; as soon as I near the Philly area, the potholes begin.

As of 1/1/13 (here), NY was ranked #1 for gas tax rates ($.506/g). Meanwhile, next door in NJ the taxes are only $.145/g (ranked #48) while their roads and bridges are in marginally better condition than NY's. Traffic volume is ab out the same in both states especially in the NYC area.

New Jersey is terrible, I hate it. Anytime I enter it I literally start getting angry...There's always traffic and all that I can think about is jersey shore and people dressed and acting like d bags.

BTW sorry if you are from NJ (I can only image what it's like to live there ;))

New Jersey is terrible, I hate it. Anytime I enter it I literally start getting angry...There's always traffic and all that I can think about is jersey shore and people dressed and acting like d bags.

BTW sorry if you are from NJ (I can only image what it's like to live there ;))

Tell us how you really feel. ;)

People only see Jersey on the sad excuse of a show "Jersey Shore", which is a complete embarrassment, and driving down the Turnpike through Newark and Elizabeth, where its smokestacks and landfills. Honestly, if you were to visit my part of Jersey, you would have a totally different opinion. Yes, Jersey sucks, but its been my home for 35 years and I love the town I live in. Just watch out for the bears.

Edited by RailKill

wonder how much jail time you get trying to ship Gasoline through fedex haha :)

P.S. if the NSA is watching im not actually going to do this.. it was just a rhetorical question promise!

Someone's phone just got tapped....