LegacyGT.com

Spoiler or No Spoiler

So today the dealer received my 08 OBP LGT from the factory. I had originally ordered it with a spoiler but it arrived without it. The dealer said they will look in to adding one on if I wanted it. The question is, DO I WANT IT?!? :lol:

Help me decide. Thanks everyone.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my 05 had no spoiler when i got it. traded trunks with a member here and love the spoiler on it. and congrats on the car

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

No spoiler :)

+1

way more guys here wanting to trade their spoilered-trunks for clean trunks, than the other way around.

There's a reason for this trend. The OEM spoiler is no good. Save your money for an aftermarket subtle lip spoiler that looks 100x better.

I bought it without, went a few months and bought one. I waited another month and finally put it on. I'm not sorry I did it, seeing the other 10 (not kidding) NBP/ABP cars in my area have no spoilers. So, at least it differs from the others, and it isn't a total eyesore.

They call it a spoiler for a reason.

I like that...

Seriously, I looked at both, and based on personal preference, I like it better without. If I ever add anything, it will be a trunk lip spoiler. I like the clean links better anyway.

It isn't a functional part, but if you like the looks, then go for it. Modding your car- especially from a visual standpoint- is a matter of personal taste. Do what YOU like.

I like the the look of spoiler and prob wouldn't have gotten the car without it. The lip spoiler is ok too but i really don't see why so many ppl dislike the USDM spoiler.

Maybe it's just not 'JDM enuf' for them lol :lol:

It's all subjective and it's all opinion.

Get whichever one you like best.

If you car came with a factory spoiler, you can learn to like it, but if it comes without one, for god's sake, don't add one on!

Please invest in a trunklid spoiler like this:

http://www.mcnproductions.com/lgt/exterior/lgt93.jpg

Archived