LegacyGT.com

Does another exist? 2007 LGT Wagon 5MT?

Last year I bought a 2007 LGT Wagon 5MT Limited:spin:. I know your all jealous. It was a US car brought up to Canada and the dash was switched to the CAN dash. I am pretty sure it was brought up for the Autoshow and sold off as a press car later. It's production number is low 20's so I am wondering if another 2007 5MT GT Wagon exists or if I have the only one. MUHHHAHAHAA.

post VIN# for verification

your cruise control works? So it's not a swap right?

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Yes. Just the rumble of their hoves and the joy of a real transmission. It's not 6MT but a unicorn none the less. Lets say when I was buying it I was just as surprised to read and check the door sill.

Cruise will work with a swap so that's not really a good indicator(I would know because I have a swap(EJ207) and cruise control works fine).

VIN doesn't show up as valid when I tried to look it up, but there's also conflicting info according to the charts on this(go down to 2007 Legacy/Outback); it may have started life as a 5AT or 5MT: http://www.cars101.com/subaru/vin.html

Also, on Cars101, it's stated that the 5AT for those 2.5GTs were optional so I'm sure there's more of them. What would've made me jealous is a 08-09 Wagon ;)

That's better, VIN checks out.

It is a real oddball because running an inquiry through Subaru only turns up a production date and "Sales Order Type: Export Canada"

It was sold by SOA to Suabru of Canada directly. First time I've heard about something like that. You may have something very special indeed!

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

Thanks. I thought so. The back story I've been told was that it was brought up to CAnada for the auto show and stayed as a press car but no manuals were offered for sale. Auto's were available. I do love it and it is my second 4th gen gt 5 mt.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/17/jaryvuny.jpg

Archived