LegacyGT.com

Axis Black Super Hiro 18x8.5 with 255/35R18 tires...

CRAZY KEN

If you want some badass 5-spoke wheels w/ a deep dish, have a few extra bucks and a LOT of patience check these out - AME Circlar Spec-R, available in the correct offset w/either high (close to the lip) or possibly low (recessed from the lip) dish spokes. I've been quoted $2100/set and 2-3 months delivery time as there are none in the country.

• 3 months later...

...unfortunately 20 lbs., but I can live with that...made in Japan...not a bad choice for the money!

LOL funniest thing...I went from a Volk LE37K limited edition with anthracite insert and polish lip...to a Prodrive GC06BB (British Black) -I have on now...to a Tenzo Type M Version 1 Time Attack (Black with Red Trim)! Nothing but downhill from here!!!

CRAZY KEN

...unfortunately 20 lbs., but I can live with that...made in Japan...not a bad choice for the money!

LOL funniest thing...I went from a Volk LE37K limited edition with anthracite insert and polish lip...to a Prodrive GC06BB (British Black) -I have on now...to a Tenzo Type M Version 1 Time Attack (Black with Red Trim)! Nothing but downhill from here!!!

CRAZY KEN

can i ask how much u paid for your tenzos?

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

...by the GRAND MASTER himself...I am honored and delighted to have xenonk...to personally roll my fenders...well worth the money to do it right the first time!!!

235/40R18 for now but next time 255/35R18 here I come...

CRAZY KEN

Archived