LegacyGT.com

Fizzix's 05 LGT Wagon

Just thought I'd post some pics to start my sort of build thread... It's not much, but here you go...

05 LGT Wagon LTD MT

Planned Mods so far. I will get wheels too, but am going to take my time since the tires are barely worn.

Cobb UP/Down

Invidia Q300 Catback

Cobb AP v3

Bulletproof TMIC kit

Whiteline STB

Epic Springs

Kartboy exhaust hangers - Based on some reading I decided to get both the stock length and the extra long hangers just in case the stock ones make it too tight.

Maybe sways

http://www.harrellclan.com/photogallery/d/19461-2/drivers+side+front+sm.jpg

Got most everything a couple of weeks ago, but my clutch decided to go... So got the 07-10 clutch and flywheel.... now, on to the boxes!!

http://www.harrellclan.com/photogallery/d/19469-2/Exhaust+stuff+1sm.jpg

Getting installed Monday. WooHoo! Thanks in advance to Diavolo for helping me do the install!

Have the Cobb OTS maps for California. Will get a pro tune in hopefully not too long.

Epic springs should be here by the end of the week and they go in on next Tuesday.

That was easy

I can't say I noticed a lot of difference (I have yet to really push in the turns since it's been in), but I did notice a couple of minor squeaks in my dash went away! :lol:

http://www.harrellclan.com/photogallery/d/19475-2/smWhitelineSTB.jpg

The dash squeaks come and go in this cars. One day there, the next day it's gone.

Nice looking car.

How come you don't have the PS fluid cooler above the ABS controller ? I think you can see it in my click here link.

May be its a CA thing...?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Well if the squeak stays gone I'm still going to attribute it to the STB.

I don't know about the PS cooler. I haven't really touched the car yet and as far as I know the car was unmodded prior to my purchase. From the carfax, it seems like it was an LA commuter car.

Oh wow... I have the same white limited 5mt unicorn like yours and our builds are eerily similar haha. 1 of 48!

Invidia UP/Cobb Down

Invidia Q300 Catback

Cobb AP v2

Bulletproof TMIC kit

Whiteline sways&endlinks

Spec b front bumper :)

Have fun with your car!

19338d1382559375-post-your-ride-photo-jdm.jpg

How come you don't have the PS fluid cooler above the ABS controller ? I think you can see it in my click here link.

May be its a CA thing...?

whoa! strange, i just noticed that too looking at the photo after you mentioned it. didnt even notice when we were working on the car the other day.

my '05 sedan has it, but my car came from another state (!?!?!)

Anyways, Fizzix has one clean wagon and it sounds AWEEEESOME now!!!

Archived