LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Does Raytheon even do internships? So much security background checks for just a few months of work...

Stuff would be top secret

They have one of the biggest internship programs around ya goon. At my current internship I deal with government classified stuff as well. It's just briefing and debriefing. You gotta sign all this crap.

weird... I was in shoppers around 7pm Sun night, near Best Buy. I'm not debadged, but black, tinted and exhausted.

debaged (i think) black legacy (gt? could only see the backend) parked at a shop in Sudbury, MA this morning

Must have been you then! Def was closer to 7pm and I must have imagined the "de-badged" in my head. Def black, tinted and exhaust.

I was going into Chipotle..

OBP LGT?, exhaust, debadged, and bronze? rims Rte 2 near Merriam ave today around 130. Had a ? Tuning sticker lower left of rear window and what appeared to be a pink whale?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't checked this in forever, so solid post to come back too. But you spotted me, brentuning sticker and whale! You drive a red LGT? Thought I went unnoticed.

I haven't checked this in forever, so solid post to come back too. But you spotted me, brentuning sticker and whale! You drive a red LGT? Thought I went unnoticed.

Nah you didn't go unnoticed. I typically only see Legacy's that are driven by non-forum members, so when I see one that stands out I post in here.