LegacyGT.com

In the year 2009

4. Who is still here?

5. Would legacygt.com still exist?

I will answer this in another way. I am a HUGE Formula One fan who came of age in 1997 on the Internet.

1997-1998 http://www.renaultf1.com (website ceased to exist in 98)

1998-2002 http://www.dailyf1.com (website got sold)

2002-present http://www.f1forums.com

THe people ? Some are gone...there are some new faces but generally speaking most of us the the f1forums are veterans. Veterans in that we all started sharing our F1 interest online at the same time. Veterans in that we stayed together, we developed personal real life friendships, veterans in that year after year we get together in the States at Indy in Canada at Montreal or in Belgium at Spa Franchorchamps or Nurburgring or Monza. Yes we are that many...and yes our local chapters still meet.

I don't know what will happen to this website. Maybe the ownership and maintenance costs will be too much for our Admins...maybe not. But as long as Subaru stays true to this philosophy of boxer, forced induction engines and awesome AWD, there will always be a strong fan base, a strong online community and many a people to gather at the "meets". Times may change, technology my change...but I think we're all here because we share a philosophy ...not just because we drive the same car...mostly black or silver.

I may have 2 new ones by then....lets hope they are offered in the U.S.

Tribeca 3.0 TT

LGT wagon 3.0 TT

If they do not offer the wagon version of that car I may have to go to a yr or two old E55 wagon:eek:

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Guest *Jedimaster*

1. Who stills own their 2005 LGT?

I'll still own my XT

2. Who sold/trade theirs for the latest LGT model?

Nope, not stupid enough to change to the giant snouted edition

3. Who got sick of their LGT and went for something else?

not I

4. Who is still here?

I'm always jacked into the Matrix

Yes, although it will be through a neural interface with wifi picked up through the tips of your ears. This technology will be perfected by BoxerGT2.5 who will come up with the technology to bypass damage to the Cochlea

Well, I was going to keep this a secret... but the flux capacitor in my LGT blew out and even though I can get to 88mph, I cannot create the 1.21 gigawats to launch my car and I back into the year 2010.

See... in the year 2009,

1. I still have my car, even though I did do some time travel mods to it ;) My primary is the INGENIOUS H6 twin turbo LGT.

2. see above.

3. Love Subies.

4. Jedimaster and DM have it out in a post duel and overload the circuitry in the Matrix construct and both must be rebooted. Otherwise, most ppl are still here.

5. Google owns over half of the internet and is trying to buy out legacygt.com Tide isnt selling, so Google blocks it. An alternate way to log in is created and all rejoice.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Honestly, I live in NE, I need AWD and four doors, I like to mod cars. The combination of a great lookin fast/moddable 4 door with AWD is perfect. Unless I fall into a boat load of money. Ill prob keep my GT till like 07 then buy the next one

1. Who stills own their 2005 LGT?

not me. but may be driving a new Legacy or something better from SOJ.

2. Who sold/trade theirs for the latest LGT model?

ditto.

3. Who got sick of their LGT and went for something else?

ditto.

4. Who is still here?

tide? :lol:

hope so.

This Space For Rent

Archived