LegacyGT.com

My Day at the Track...

65 Degrees.....4900 feet in altitude

My first time on a track...

Timeslips attached

1st time slip against my buddy's SRT4 you can see my reaction time was poor...he kicked my ass..that was his fastest run of the day and my slowest...

2nd slip was my fastest and last run...against a superstock pinto..he disappeared into the sunset...

stockapril20100001.thumb.jpg.a81ee2d0288b006eab0464be36d8ab13.jpg

stockapril20100002.thumb.jpg.ac7277cf4f5e06d7af2adcd07a808d42.jpg

Okay I can't scan right...can't be read.

1st run against neon

He ran 14.694 at 97.79 MPH

I ran 15.896 at 91.26 MPH

Last run

Superstock pinto ran 9.274 at 143.95 MPH

I ran 15.330 at 89.60 MPH

Overall I'm happy....I learned some things and made 6 runs for 40 bucks....

I'm def going stage 2 so I can do better...the SRT4 guy will be talking shit until I can beat him.....

I will stick to track racing. I tried to drag race last year at our track and I could not leave on the green to save my life. I think my best reaction was 2 sec. I was stock running 93 mph in the 1/4 mile. I think 15.1 sec was my best. I love road course driving better.

Okay I can't scan right...can't be read.

1st run against neon

He ran 14.694 at 97.79 MPH

I ran 15.896 at 91.26 MPH

Last run

Superstock pinto ran 9.274 at 143.95 MPH

I ran 15.330 at 89.60 MPH

Overall I'm happy....I learned some things and made 6 runs for 40 bucks....

I'm def going stage 2 so I can do better...the SRT4 guy will be talking shit until I can beat him.....

Bro you don't need to go stage 2 to beat him. All you needed was a stage 1 flash and to drop the clutch at 4k. The greater TQ would make a big difference in your launch and 1-2 power.

EDIT: Go stage 2! Go stage 3!!! (I am!)

Just some extra notes:

I didn't even check my tire pressure...

I ran w/ heater on and heater off

My favorite f-up...I ran in S mode once.....

I was the only Subaru at the track racing....there was an STi running around the pits....

The neon was the only other 4 banger.....

There were 2 Pontiac Gran Prixs Gran Prixes (wtf is plural for that) and they were faster than me as well....superchargers whining like a mofo....14.4 was the fastest I saw one of them run.

Pontiac G8 is slower than me....15.6

Honda Prelude and I together on a run....mid 90's car riced out...he even did burn outs previous to his runs...hilarious actually.....he was 10 car lengths ahead of me when I hit 3rd gear and then I ate him up to beat him by 2 seconds....my son thought that was funny.

BTW all these runs were done w/ my 140 lb skinny teenager in the passenger seat...we really were just out there to have a good time...and we did.....he taped the Prelude run I think...or maybe the Eagle Talon run..

Somebody had an Eagle Talon that was built..he ran 11.04 against me and I was clueless he was going to be that fast....I was shocked when he jumped off the line....

He was logging his runs I spoke w/ him after and he was a bit vague but it is very very fast.

Burnouts in a 17 second prelude w/ a fart can....I wish I hadn't forgot to tape the look on his face as I blew by him....and the look on his face as he jumped in front of me...and the look on my face when he jumped in front of me...and the look on my 17 year olds face as we passed him.....and the look on the prelude drivers face in my rear view mirror going down the cooldown lane.....and so on and so on...

Burnouts in a 17 second prelude w/ a fart can....I wish I hadn't forgot to tape the look on his face as I blew by him....and the look on his face as he jumped in front of me...and the look on my face when he jumped in front of me...and the look on my 17 year olds face as we passed him.....and the look on the prelude drivers face in my rear view mirror going down the cooldown lane.....and so on and so on...

EPIC! Ultimately CLASSIC!

Seriously, without having a 600hp beast, what better memory could you create with your son? (And on that note, I am trying to get ItsMe and Drew888 to bring their boys to the track May1)

My son doesn't get too excited about anything...very calm 17 year old kid....his facial expressions were awesome....and then when my buddies 1000hp beast took off from the line the first time I thought he would sh*t himself.

He can't wait until I start modding almost as much as I can't wait...he wants to win some races instead of watching cars move away from us.

That will happen someday I'm sure, but for now, I'm stuck here! And happyto be stuck I might add.

Congrats on your first runs!

I actually like your area (my inlaws live there)! I drove my leggy there last thanksgiving. We liked it so much last time are looking for a vacation home in Florissant\Lake George area.

Infamous Tuned

Archived