LegacyGT.com

LGT parts for 2.5i

Hoping to make this an official LGT parts for the 2.5i 5th gen thread if anyone would like to contribute :)

Okay so the only threads I have found that have anything to do with LGT parts (mainly searching for performance mods) for the 2.5i Legacy have only pertained to the 4th gen Legacy.

Does anyone know if manufacturers like AVO are developing a turbo kit for the 5th gen 2.5i like they did for the 4th gen? Or any other manufacturers for that matter? Perhaps even some headers? Anything at all including or other than just performance mods? Let us know please!

There is nothing power wise that will swap over to your 2014 FB motor from the 2010-2012 GT EJ motor.

Handling wise, you already have better suspension than the GT ever got.

Cosmetically, you could swap your wheels, hood, floor mats and carbon fiber dash/door trim to GT parts.....but why?

There is nothing power wise that will swap over to your 2014 FB motor from the 2010-2012 GT EJ motor.

Handling wise, you already have better suspension than the GT ever got.

Cosmetically, you could swap your wheels, hood, floor mats and carbon fiber dash/door trim to GT parts.....but why?

True, cosmetically I'm not as concerned, I'll go my own path on that one ;)

• 4 months later...

Any word on any sort of headers that can go on the FB25?

As GTEASER mentioned previously, EJ parts don't translate over to the FB motors but is there any sort of aftermarket header that can be used to beef up the FB25?

I'm basically trying to rack up all the possible performance parts (turbos/superchargers or not) that could squeeze out even some power from the FB25. THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING!

I am pretty sure, if you have a 6mt, the shift knob will swap over with only a slight modification ;)

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 1 year later...

You should see if AVO has a facebook page, I have found companies that do, keep them more up to date than most other forms of media and will answer questions pertaining to their products rather quickly.

Raptor does, you could try them out as well to see if they have anything in the works for your car. The turbo kit for the 2.5i was a long time coming when it did come out I can't imagine the newer models are going to be incredibly different, except of course the cvt part of the power equation...will it hold?

The turbo kit for the 2.5i was a long time coming when it did come out I can't imagine the newer models are going to be incredibly different, except of course the cvt part of the power equation...will it hold?

Based on estimates made by MRT Performance the CVT can hold up to 300 ft lbs of torque but that'd be pushing it tremendously

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Archived